Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    Character
    Muras
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Additionally, we are aware that the alter egos do not cast Erase when afflicted by magic songs. We're planning to address this in a future version update.
    The devs may already know this too but just to be safe, this also effects song buffs too, as trusts won't bother to dispel them either (Very obvious when you fight a Unity monster like Arke, for example).

If I may make a suggestion towards trusts, I'd like to suggest a small change to Qultada's behavior. It drives me nuts how as soon as Dedication wears off he'll overwrite Corsair's Roll with something else. So to fix this, could you make it so that he'll use Corsair's Roll when you not only have the Dedication buff, but also when you have Kupofried out? I mean, if I have Kupofried out it should be pretty obvious I want more EXP/CAP, therefore I would want Corsair's Roll as well. If you could make this synergy happen, it'd be awesome.

In regards to Apururu being overpowered though... I'd say other healers are just too crappy. I kinda feel most trusts are trash in fact... Tanks don't have PDT/MDT, healers don't have Cure Potency, damage dealers can't deal damage (very well), especially mage damage dealers. Even if trusts had realistic stats that rivaled a decent player, they still wouldn't replace an actual player due to AI limitations and other factors... So why are trusts so darn weak? I think all trusts (Or most at least) need to be buffed in general.
    (2)

Character
    Shaduf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Is there any plan to have Beastmaster, Puppetmaster, Blue Mage, Summoner or Dragoon Trusts?

I am not sure if Dragoon exits or not
    (0)

Player
    There are a couple of dragoon trusts, but they don't have a pet.

It seems trusts using pets is a no-no. Probably some engine limitation?
    (0)

Yeah we have Shikaree Z who a drg, I think but am not sure that Excemille is a drg (seeing as how he has a dragon killer effect). Lhu whatever her name is...is our bst, and of course Nashmeria/Aphamua is our Pup. For whatever reason I doubt we'll see any of those use any pets since Shikaree Z and Lhu practically can't summon any atm and the devs handled Nash by just giving us separate trust versions of Mnejing and Ovjang. I would love to see how they handle a blue mage and their large pool of spells.
    (1)

I am curious as to how Adelheld works. Whenever I use her, her dmg is really low. Even with ilvl gear on, she still puts out low dmg.
    (0)

Character
    Archades
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    My problem with Qultada, is he'll reroll corsairs roll 11 for a 5 next chance he gets.
    (1)

Character
    Myrddin
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 45
    King Of Hearts

I've noticed he's not prioritizing Dispel over casting Paralyna when a mob has Ice spike active.

Would it be possible to take that chunk of code and do;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If <bt> (has active) "Ice Spike";
    ```Dispel.
    else:
    ```Paralyna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(battle target <bt>)
    (2)
    Last edited by esar; 10-19-2015 at 12:50 AM.

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
    As has been noted, the trusts tend to stay too close and still get hit by AOE. Which defeats the purpose of having them run away in the first place.
    I agree on this. This new "distance" thing w/ trusts only allows them to go as far as 13 yalms from the caster of the trusts...this, by far, puts them in maximum danger from devastating AoE's that can go up to 15 yalms at minimal. I mean lets face it, you don't see us as the playable character standing at 13 yalms from the monster and take a hit from an AoE when we can clearly go up to 20 yalms from another playable character to cast spells w/ minimal danger.

Quote Originally Posted by Evogolist View Post
    I think but am not sure that Excemille is a drg (seeing as how he has a dragon killer effect).
    Excenmille is a Paladin w/ a polearm.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 10-19-2015 at 08:54 AM.

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I hope they add a healer trust that doesnt engage and keeps out of range that isnt related to a unity.
    (2)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    I hope they add a healer trust that doesnt engage and keeps out of range that isnt related to a unity.
    Or one that doesn't spam the highest tier Cure spell no matter how little the Damage, then stand still with Full HP, Full TP and No MP doing nothing.
    (1)

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast