Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Just let me pick what rolls and songs they do... pretty please...
    (2)

Just a friendly reminder that Zonpa-Zippa [S] and the 4 Ace Cardians would be great Trusts.
    (1)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

3. 09-19-2015 08:38 AM

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuidar View Post
    Rather disappointed that there's only Alter Ego Expo but no Alter Ego extravaganza. Didn't they just do that in August? Where's the good trusts like Koru-Moru and Qultada?
    October. They've happen once a season. January, April, August, October.
    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Player
    how about the other sunshine like albenzio friends Malboro and cacular?
    (1)

Player
    Since we lost with BST the most important solo job, it would be helpful to let a trust follow a party member.
    For content like Ra'Kaznar skirmish or Rala skirmish, where the party needs to split. Especially because some of it is already older content and it's not easy to find enough player for it.

So, e.g. we can build a party with 3 player and each of them could have a healer trust with a command like /trustfollow <p2>
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Arthos View Post
    Since we lost with BST the most important solo job, it would be helpful to let a trust follow a party member.
    For content like Ra'Kaznar skirmish or Rala skirmish, where the party needs to split. Especially because some of it is already older content and it's not easy to find enough player for it.

So, e.g. we can build a party with 3 player and each of them could have a healer trust with a command like /trustfollow <p2>
    They could also allow us to form Alliances with trusts in the party.
    (2)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    They could also allow us to form Alliances with trusts in the party.
    Maybe this becomes an option one day, but now it would be OP. Even my suggestion could be critical, when it would replace real players.

Beside the usefulness in skirmishes it could be used to positioning trusts in lowman battles.
    (0)

Thanks for all the suggestions! We have an update I'd like to share regarding alter ego behavior.

There's an issue where healer type alter ego's use Protectra or Shellra when players and other alter egos are not in range. The development team is looking into a possible resolution to this by expanding the range of Protectra and Shellra, making the behavior similar to automaton's white mage head.

We've also received feedback where alter egos run off in different directions and get lost in their pathing. With the current system, the direction in which the alter ego travels is decided depending on the location of the target. We'd appreciate if you could provide us with feedback on the distance between the alter ego and the target when this issue occurs.

Additionally, we are aware that the alter egos do not cast Erase when afflicted by magic songs. We're planning to address this in a future version update.
    (10)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Thanks for all the suggestions! We have an update I'd like to share regarding alter ego behavior.

There's an issue where healer type alter ego's use Protectra or Shellra when players and other alter egos are not in range. The development team is looking into a possible resolution to this by expanding the range of Protectra and Shellra, making the behavior similar to automaton's white mage head.

We've also received feedback where alter egos run off in different directions and get lost in their pathing. With the current system, the direction in which the alter ego travels is decided depending on the location of the target. We'd appreciate if you could provide us with feedback on the distance between the alter ego and the target when this issue occurs.

Additionally, we are aware that the alter egos do not cast Erase when afflicted by magic songs. We're planning to address this in a future version update.

There are other issue with trust. Even thought whm trust distance themselves from NM they still get hit by some AOE. I think they need to distance a little further away because at this moment trust still get hit with breakga, silences, and sleepga. A real whm player stay much further away and they don't get hit by any AOE.

If it's possible can you look into the issue of why a rune fencer trust and other paladin trust berserk? I don't think it's a good tactic and it would be better if they use defender. Their are times when trust get killed easily when they hit the berserk job ability and I experience this many times where my trust tank get kill because he hit the berserk ability.

If the community team wants to make this a solo game than at least when summon a trust allow them to equip a full 119 relic set or 119 empyrean armor set so they can survive better and perform at their best. However, a real player would probably equip Onca Suit, Twilight Torque, and Defender Ring which is far better than a trust. If their was a way i can protect trust by equipping them with the right armor set i would because a trust life is no different than a main player Thief life because once trust die than the Thief will die too or other DD that can't heal themselves.
    (2)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    1. As has been noted, the trusts tend to stay too close and still get hit by AOE. Which defeats the purpose of having them run away in the first place.
    2. There is something wrong with the pathing of both pets and trusts. The last month or two I've frequently run into attack something and realized that my pet or my trusts were all stuck on a rock somewhere halfway back across the map. Often they get stuck on things that I didn't run anywhere near. For example: In Sih Gates they will frequently get stuck on the rocks near the accuex even though I ran straight up the middle as far away from the rocks and walls as possible.
    3. Would it be possible to make any trusts that aren't a tank position themselves behind the monster and / or further away? Some times the hardest part of a fight is getting the bards and red mages to not stand directly in front of the monsters TP moves.
    4. Something causes BRD and COR trusts to cast things like Ballad and Refresh rolls when none of the mages in the party are low on MP. I read somewhere that this can be triggered by gear etc. Whatever it is, it shouldn't happen unless a mage is low on MP. They shouldn't sing ballads on me because my thf/war is low on MP. Which leads to...
    5. Bard and Cor trusts also tend to cast Regen songs / rolls when all the mages have max MP and everyone is in white HP. Also pretty silly and shouldn't happen.
    6. There is a lack of mage / pet related buffs from trusts. We need bard and Cor trusts who reliable cast mage related buffs like Ballad and MACC/MAB rolls etc. We also need some GEO trusts. Preferably one that casts melee related buffs and one that does Mage related buffs. If bubbles are too much trouble, just give them entrust on a really short timer.
    7. The UC leader system is annoying. Please either allow us to lock the max stats on gear once our Unity has been #1 at least once, or allow us to permanently unlock unity trusts once we have been in that unity while it was #1. Currently the constant juggle between good healer trusts and gear stats is just annoying. I just spent 3 days shouting for a group to kill it on a dead server, then killed the thing 100 times to get the upgrade items for the piece and now I have to either drop my whm trust or give up the relevant stats on all my UC gear? That is not a fun design.
    8. Remove messages about Naga Raja and Azi from the unity chat channel. It's horribly buggy and doesn't work most of the time. no one actually uses it for unity. And even if they tried, half the people wouldn't be able to see the chat because they got kicked somehow. Seriously. There was 300 people on my server today, most of which were AFK and I couldn't get in unity chat...
    9. Beef up the DDs. They are currently about as good as a person with no iLvl equipment.... and almost all content is iLvl now...
    (3)
    Last edited by bazookatooth; 10-09-2015 at 11:53 AM.

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast