Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
    Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    ~Or at least close more sc's for Some weaponskill unlocks require breaking a weapons boost stats and this would also be of great help in some ways to that completion as well.
    Uh... that's the point of having them OPEN it. You don't get WS Points unless you're the closer. The system is 1 for performing a WS, 2 for closing a level 1, 3 for closing a level 2, and 5 for closing a level 3. So if anyone else closes, you're only getting 1 WS point, at which point them closing a skillchain is kinda a moot point.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Psion
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    uh, weapons that open a skillchain don't get any bonus weaponskill points, only 1 point for using a ws. the closing ws is the one that gets the bonus, so trusts that close more weaponskills is pointless for that goal. :x

not a big deal anyways, as they tend to use weaponskills that close a skillchain. and while more trusts opening weaponskills are nice, if you have more than one out you're at risk of your npcs accidently skillchaining with each other instead of you.

closing a skillchain is pretty useless anyways when your morimar closes light for 100 damage, unless you're a job that magic bursts a lot. ;(

(P.S. to dev team: volker STILL sucks. i tried him out and he hit for only 70 damage, had floored accuracy, and went two entire mobs without weaponskilling, then using fast blade. (it whiffed.) he also kept provoking despite amchuchu being out to tank. even morimar hits twice as hard as volker.)
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    Uh... that's the point of having them OPEN it. You don't get WS Points unless you're the closer. The system is 1 for performing a WS, 2 for closing a level 1, 3 for closing a level 2, and 5 for closing a level 3. So if anyone else closes, you're only getting 1 WS point, at which point them closing a skillchain is kinda a moot point.
    exactly, I just didn't want to in full on, full detail's about it...
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    exactly, I just didn't want to in full on, full detail's about it...
    Your statement didn't make sense. You wanted Trusts that CLOSE weaponskills, which doesn't get you anything, and yet you said your justification for them to do so was to unlock weaponskills. So it wasn't an "exactly," it was directly opposing your statement. >_>
    (1)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Trust suggestion: Yve'noile Healer
    *could make her like Shantotto II with only some erase all spell and a cure which has its potency is based on her level. Could also have her magic burst light magic.

--Off Topic--
    I would like more info about the mechanics of each of the trusts.

A quick list of things specific about each of their mechanics would be helpful.
    [Domina Shantotto IX]
    *Will use a weaponskill shortly after getting 1000 TP.
    *Likes to magic burst off subsequent skillchains.
    *Uses unique weaponskills with the following properties.
    **Darkness, Gravitation, Distortion, Induration, and Scission.
    OR
    *Uses player available scythe weaponskills available to Dark Knight.
    -Trust Synergy-
    When in party with Shantotto:
    *Will hold TP to make skillchains with Shantotto.
    *Will only cast magic to magic burst.

Just a short description of the attitudes each trust has in a party. I have tried many trusts trying to find some that would reliably make skillchains on a regular basis. Most just hold 2000+ before using the TP. Some appear to actively try to destroy skillchains, (looking at you Qultada).

If trusts are supposed to help new / returning players, why not ease them into the game by giving out some info on each of them to help make things easier?
    (1)

Character
    Angrykitty
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quest progression (not a grind) to raise trust stats and unlock additional abilities.
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Should have some type of contest where the winners character is immortalized as a trust ! The winner could choose the job of his trust and the appearance gear-wise.
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Oh, how about some trusts of the DEV team?? Who would not want to fight alongside Fujito, Matsui, or everyones favorite BRD, Mizuta !!
    (0)

Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I would like to see some new trusts. Here are my suggestions:

Trusts for completing the 3 Add-ons, Abyssea & Nations.
    A Crystalline Prophecy: Aldo II
    A Moogle Kupo D'Etat: Moogle II (more potency to regen & combat skillups)
    A Shantotto Ascension: Whm/Rdm White Shantotto (pretty sure the real name was around the Project Shantottofication cutscenes; On par with Apururu but a bit more alert, more mp/hp & casts Banish3, Holy2 whenever; Useful against Dark enemies)
    Abyssea: Mildaurion II (more powerful); Joachim II (more hp/mp, casts a lot more high-lvl songs & has top level equip for max songs available to cast).
    Nations: Windurst - Star Sibyl II; San D'Oria - Rainemard II; Bastok - Cid II
    Rise of Ziliart, Chains of Promethia: Gilgamesh II; Selh'teus II

Also, can we have a trust npc for synthesis skillups, Sakura II to balance with Moogle II & can you make August, Rosulatia & Ingrid II available through the login campaign? Thanks.
    (0)
    Last edited by RichLester; 08-07-2016 at 05:01 AM.

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    How about Novalmauge (am I spelling that right?), everyones favorite vampire, I mean elvaan.
    (0)

Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast