Threaded View

Character
    Rentwokay
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 75
    Quote Originally Posted by mattkoko View Post
    How about trust NPCs of character's from different Final Fantasy. Make BC type battles against say which ever character it is. Doesn't just have to be main characters. It could be back up characters or bad guys as well. Or you have to fight the main antagonist at a chance of some of the ciphers from which ever game. For example, Fight sepheroth and have a chance to get, cloud, tifa, vincent, red XIII ciphers. Or which ever ones they want to add. I have always liked the idea of putting characters from other final fantasies in an online game. whether they be involved in quest lines, main story etc. But since we have this trust system, it would be one hell of a treat to have characters from other final fantasies as trust NPC's. of course it does not have to go down in BC battles to get these ciphers, however, if they do add these ciphers, I would think they wouldn't just hand them to us like they have done with the others.

Quote Originally Posted by mattkoko View Post
    On a side note, and this one may be more likely due to the character appearing in multiple titles, but how about gilgamesh. We already have a Big Bridge in the adoulin area. Now all we need is Gilgamesh. "Battle on the big Bridge" fight for a Gilgamesh Cipher would be awesome. An he appears in different realms of final fantasy, which is why I say he may be more likely then other characters.
    There already is a Gilgamesh in this game. He's in Norg. If you haven't encountered him yet, I'd curb your expectations now because he's nothing like the Gilgamesh you're picturing.
    (1)
    Last edited by Renaissance2K; 01-24-2014 at 02:10 AM.