Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
Additionally, we are aware that the alter egos do not cast Erase when afflicted by magic songs. We're planning to address this in a future version update.
The devs may already know this too but just to be safe, this also effects song buffs too, as trusts won't bother to dispel them either (Very obvious when you fight a Unity monster like Arke, for example).

If I may make a suggestion towards trusts, I'd like to suggest a small change to Qultada's behavior. It drives me nuts how as soon as Dedication wears off he'll overwrite Corsair's Roll with something else. So to fix this, could you make it so that he'll use Corsair's Roll when you not only have the Dedication buff, but also when you have Kupofried out? I mean, if I have Kupofried out it should be pretty obvious I want more EXP/CAP, therefore I would want Corsair's Roll as well. If you could make this synergy happen, it'd be awesome.

In regards to Apururu being overpowered though... I'd say other healers are just too crappy. I kinda feel most trusts are trash in fact... Tanks don't have PDT/MDT, healers don't have Cure Potency, damage dealers can't deal damage (very well), especially mage damage dealers. Even if trusts had realistic stats that rivaled a decent player, they still wouldn't replace an actual player due to AI limitations and other factors... So why are trusts so darn weak? I think all trusts (Or most at least) need to be buffed in general.