Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Trust: Balrahn, you all know you want this.

I was reading some of the Lore here regarding the "Myriad Arms of Balrahn" here:

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/top...al/080502.html

I'll just say it: Can we have a Balrahn Trust? Can we make this special trust that you get for having completed 1 Mythic?
    (0)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 08-10-2015 at 12:58 PM.

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Balrahn the soulflayer!
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I'm still holding out hope for a Balrahn Trust.

If you want to make a quest around it, that'd be great....but I'd be happy to just buy it with Imperial Standing (after having made 1 mythic weapon, of course).
    (2)

Character
    Siegmont
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post

If you want to make a quest around it, that'd be great....but I'd be happy to just buy it with Imperial Standing (after having made 1 mythic weapon, of course).
    I would love to see more specialized quest for Trusts. I adds some great context as well the feeling of enjoyment of having more characters adding to the lore of Vana'diel.
    (1)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Biggest disappointment ever in not getting a BLU trust
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post

It's generally bad form to go around a forum and necrobump multi-year-old posts. This isn't a rule I made up, go on any other forum, Blizzard's forums call out necrobumps automatically, so does FFXIAH's forums. You should only reply to a really old thread if you have something material to add to it. And saying "Still hoping" isn't really a material addition.

Anyway, it really doesn't bother me too much that I can't get beast roll (or whatever) through trust, if I'm skillchaining with pets or such, buffs to me help just as much. (Not saying I wouldn't want it to happen, just not begging for it)
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 07-12-2023 at 11:09 AM.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    It's generally bad form to go around a forum and necrobump multi-year-old posts. This isn't a rule I made up, go on any other forum, Blizzard's forums call out necrobumps automatically, so does FFXIAH's forums. You should only reply to a really old thread if you have something material to add to it. And saying "Still hoping" isn't really a material addition.

Anyway, it really doesn't bother me too much that I can't get beast roll (or whatever) through trust, if I'm skillchaining with pets or such, buffs to me help just as much. (Not saying I wouldn't want it to happen, just not begging for it)
    Alright then, what would you like to see happen?
    (0)