Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Player
    Ok, so, current new feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by My_post_on_FFXIAH.com
    I think its safe to say Ajido is better than Shantotto in every way.

Shantotto: She does not Auto-Attack, she spams nukes back to back always using the highest tier and a random element unless the monster has to low health, she will use lower tiers for killing blows. She also will not cast or perform any actions from what I could see when she has hate. Overall she seems to just be a standard BLM, which is fairly lackluster and drags her down.

Ajido-Marujido: He will Auto-Attack with a Mammet H2H Style(looks like he is constantly using force push on everything), he spams nukes back to back in exactly the same way as Shantotto, lower tiers to finish mobs off and such. While he has hate he will still Auto-Attack, and he can even provide cure and enfeebling support! Overall, I think he is a BLM/RDM like he was in the Windy Mission line, making him much more effective.

To compare damage per nuke. Shantotto hit a Fluffy Sheep(Lv.100) for 1965 with Thunder V. Ajido hit the same Sheep seconds later with a Thunder V for 1948. Ajido's melee DMG alone should more than make up for his mediocre nuke differences, and the differences themselves are likely due to nothing more than a higher INT level since Shantotto is likely a BLM/BLM instead of just a BLM/nothingatall.

Next update we need NPCs to get Magic Damage as a stat, since right now its massively lacking, T5 Nukes are only hitting for 2k where they should do much more, T2s I have seen are in the 400s or so, with a 119 weapon thats no different than how all NPCs were last update.

Also I agree Shantotto should have a Staff, at very least they need to give her a metric ****-ton of Magic Damage to make her nukes far stronger than the others due to that handicap.
    How to fix Shantotto.

Shantotto needs a staff, she teaches us the Staff WS, she talks about being a combat mage, and she has a Staff in Dissidia even, yet, she lacks a Staff here as well as any WS at all. If you give her a Staff and a few WSs like Spirit Taker and Shattersoul it will work wonders for her and make her much more usable.

Shantotto, as well as Ajido, both need Magic Damage from our item levels. You just gave melee NPCs a boost to DMG from our item levels which is great and helped a lot, but, you did nothing for magic, which I understand, its new and untested so thats fair. But, in the end, you have to give them Magic Damage, right now these nukes are just not good enough, 400s on T2s and 2000s or so on T5s is horrible, not to mention they are horribly inefficient with their MP and are dry as a bone in only a few nukes because of it.

The last thing to say on this note is Shantotto should have a higher level of Magic Damage/Magic Attack than Ajido. Ajido is just slightly weaker than her, a difference comparable to a few points of INT, hardly a difference, and yet Ajido has so many other benefits, Cures, Enfeebles, the ability to melee, all of these things to stack in his favor which makes Shantotto just feel flat out weak.

Please make some of these changes. I know you said messing with weapons would be more difficult and you want to add more NPCs first, but, that was in the case of Nanaa, a minor NPC, in this event though you are talking about Shantotto. She is the reality crossing Taru we see popping up in other games as well as here, I think its fair to say she's more important, and should have this adjustment sooner rather than later.
    (12)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    May we please get Semih LeFinah or Perih Vashai as a Ranged type Fighter for trust?

(You could explain that the trust magic, allows you to bring forth, your best memories of a person, so if you've finished WotG (which would make Perih available) Her alter Ego would be in her WotG gear and not be blind.
    (4)
    Last edited by Teraniku; 12-28-2013 at 04:01 AM.

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Two Balance Issues Caused by Trust

1. Trust does not impose an experience penalty, but partying with human players (even duo/trio) penalizes EXP. This discourages and punishes players for socializing and making friends. Parties of six or fewer members should not be penalized for EXP. This will balance Trusting and Partying/Duoing/Trioing. Right now, if a real-life friend of mine joins the game, my friend would be punished EXP-wise for partying with me instead of soloing with Trust NPCs.
    2. The fact that trust NPCs' levels dynamically adjust based on item levels is unbalanced for SMN, whose level 99 staves are more useful than item level staves (except for blood pact macros and Nirvana 119). If I want my trust NPCs to be competent when farming/doing RoE in Adoulin, I have to use an item level staff full-time that wastes my MP. I think Trust NPCs should have their stats based on the item level of equipment when they're called. I have a 117 staff. I'll gladly equip it when summoning my trust NPCs. But please don't penalize me just because my level 99 Bahamut's Staff is better than my level 117 Eminent Staff except when using Blood Pacts. Another possible solution? Give us perpetuation -3 or more on an item level staff please.

Note for forum trolls who are about to quote me and troll: I have refresh +2 with Eminent Staff equipped, weapon drawn, and a standard avatar out, but refresh +3 with Bahamut's Staff, weapon drawn, and a standard avatar out. I'm not lacking for perpetuation reduction armor, but I would like my +3 refresh with an avatar out.
    (11)
    Last edited by Edyth; 12-28-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Player
    I have noticed the Attack/Accuracy of NPCs needs to go up when summoned with ilevel weapons, it seems to me that in Kamihr their accuracy is not capped, which being 6 levels above a mob, it should be capped.
    (2)

Character
    Hulkamania
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

TRUST RULES!!!

I can't stress enough how much I've enjoyed this addition to the game!

I'm just hoping there is some way they can open it up and you can summon NPCs anywhere including BCNMs and Abyessa.

For the sake of consistency, the developers may want to have certain NPCs only summonable in the past and have separate sets of trust NPCs for different areas.

The most annoying aspect of this game was to wait around for parties to form to accomplish things then by the time you got your 6th member, someone else had to go... I feel an expanded trust system would replace all those issues and lead to more people coming back to the game and staying with it. Lord knows there's enough content to keep people busy for seemingly forever.

For those worried that expanded trust would make the game too easy for them, don't use it.
    (2)

Character
    Angrykitty
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Guildwars had an awesome system that allowed players to mix with their NPCs to form a complete party or alliance. Please implement this. I see too many people in wildskeeper reives soloing (not because of being selfish in most cases, but because they are afraid other players won't heal, support, or tank for them). If we could party up, or even form alliances with our trust npcs. It would free up a lot of content in the game. Also, damage and defense needs to adjusted a little better on some of them to match gear of certain levels, not to mention if shantoto isn't going to attack, she should stand at max cast distance from the mob... Also kupipi needs auto-refresh and auto-regen comparable to players of the same level and equipment.

Actually, just take to the next step and allow us to equip them with different types of weapons and gear which maybe adjusts how their AI will work, or have a quest that allows us to unlock the ability to do that. I could honestly see a lot of players scrambling to quest for gear and upgrades for their trust companions.
    (1)
    Last edited by Angrykitty; 12-31-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Character
    Wolfemasters
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Alter-Trust

Who was that male mithra that I got to see in one of the WotG cutscenes? I'd like to see the character used more than just that little bit. They took the time to design him, why not use him?

And maybe that NIN Yagudo that was in the past as well. Although being a beastman, maybe that's for a different version of Trust.

Which would also be kinda cool, since Shantoto made up her own version of Trust, maybe there could be a "dark arts" version of Trust? Maybe, Confidence? Emphasis on the "CON."
    (0)
    "Love thy wolf, more than thy neighbor." ~ W. Masters
    "I'm sorry if you don't like me, but I'm not sorry for being who I am." ~ W. Masters
    "There's nothing wrong with being wrong." ~ W. Masters

Quality of Life Ideas & More:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/43689-Quality-of-Life-Ideas-More

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I would REALLY like to see Esha'ntarl added as a Trust NPC (either her normal version or her Abyssea version).

I'm also sick of having Prishe rammed down my throat.
    (2)

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Hume: 6
    Elvaan: 4
    Tarutaru: 3
    Mithra: 2
    Galka: 1 (who you have to effectively buy)

Can we PLEASE get more Galkan trust NPC's? lemme name off a few: Dalzakk, Jabbos, Oggbi, Zazarg & Iron Eater/Pagdako heck if its possible to fit him in lore wise bring in Ferreous Coffin, he's the only white mage who can remove weakness, some may cry out "Galka have too low mp!" well who says you have to call him out?

And what about non 5 races trust npcs?
    Babban Ny Mheillea, Auroral Alicorn, & Poroggo Prince. (Frog Cheer would be a pretty nice buff *nudge* )

What about Friendly Beastmen? like the ones you can call out with the beastmen hats/helms? not many have the hats and even if they did only like 5 uses and all they do is show up use a random move and then leave. Would be kinda nice to have a friendly gobbie to travel with. Or just Goblins since they are more "trust worthy" than Orcs, Yagudo, Quadav, Tonberry, and such as and so on. (though for Yagudo beastmen trust npc's one comes to mind right away)
    (2)
    Last edited by Tohihroyu; 01-02-2014 at 09:07 PM.

Character
    Kawar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by pancakesandsx View Post
    This is a general thread for Trust feedback and suggestions now that it's out. System suggestions, usage suggestions, customization suggestions, additional npc suggestions, etc.
    I do not know if there is a feedback from the admins or mods or devs sticky but here gos.We want maat all ready so many great ways they could of given him to us over the years why not add maat in to the quest list and have something to do with the mogs to be able to unlock him,seeing as him and the mogs do the level quests.

also the drk they gave us from the log in points needs to be reworked or fixed.seeing as he spams magic rather then hit a few times and then a spell to help or something like that.I cant and wont use him i would rather use the damage dealing mage from windy.
    (0)

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast