Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Huh..., You'd think a bug as obvious and prevalent as an NPC casting cure every 10 seconds would have been picked up in the beta testing of it... glad its being nixed though, that was just scary to watch... curing and curing and curing...

Also, I like the trust system, a lot, hope they don't drop it like its hot like they did with Adventuring Fellows
    (3)

Character
    Ipmann
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    please make it possible to use trust npcs in voidwatch, on my server there is very rarely a shout for voidwatch chapter progress.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Huh..., You'd think a bug as obvious and prevalent as an NPC casting cure every 10 seconds would have been picked up in the beta testing of it... glad its being nixed though, that was just scary to watch... curing and curing and curing...

Also, I like the trust system, a lot, hope they don't drop it like its hot like they did with Adventuring Fellows
    It just dawned on me, they could be curing themselves because their level updates in real time. So when you switch to your Weaponskill gear or whatever and your item level changes, their HP changes, and if it goes up, they'll cure themselves to top off their HP.. if it goes down, when you switch back to your normal set the HP will return the normal and again, they'll cure.

I guess it makes more sense how they missed it
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Gruic_Geoffrey View Post
    And what about our own fellowship we lvled for hours ?
    Greetings,

With the advent of the Trust Initiative there have been quite a few comments regarding adventuring fellows, and below is a comment from Akihiko Matsui in regards to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Matsui here.

I’d like to comment a bit about our future plans for adventuring fellows.

Increasing the level cap of adventuring fellows to level 99 and having item level support is by no means beyond our reach.

However, we also need to add adventuring fellow quests as well as add text and cutscenes for each race and gender, and this will require a bit more time than normal quests.

Currently, we are prioritizing the implementation of Adoulin missions, new battle content, and job adjustments, and there is still a lot of content that we’ve decided needs adjusting, so it’s difficult at the moment to create the quests for these right away.

Similar to the quests from level 70 to 95, we have been looking into increasing the level cap via the Magian system; however, there are also quite a number of people who are looking for more fellowship quests, and since this of course a benchmark where adventuring fellows will become level 99, I’d like to prepare the proper story quests.

Please give us a bit more time to look into the expansion of the adventuring fellow system.
    (16)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Komby
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    While you do that please, may you add diferent quest weapons for fellows, let them use REM Weapons and eventually REM weapons skill, i dont think that is going to hurt someone, of course using fellow points
    (0)

Character
    Geoffrey
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings,

With the advent of the Trust Initiative there have been quite a few comments regarding adventuring fellows, and below is a comment from Akihiko Matsui in regards to this.
    Hmmm... so they can make a lot of cs for Trust but can't make 2 cs for the fellowship... it's Cait sith syndrome all over again.

Anyway, than you very much for the feedback.
    (3)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    They don't HAVE to add quests or CS. Just make the current final trial unlock them to 99 instead of 95. /shrug
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
    Trust is about the worst thing ever added next to monstrosity. The NPCs are about worthless if you're fighting anything stronger than gustaberg bees.
    Last I knew, Monstrosity was one of the things that not only has brought people back or kept them here, but its been accepted by many to be one of the better systems added to the game recently, and one of the funnest side things in the game to do, on top of not requiring others to do it and enjoy it. So, if by worst thing added since Monstrosity, you mean, its a feature many people will use and think highly of in the future once some kincks are kicked out of it, I agree with you. If you meant it badly though, your vision of both things seems a bit warped.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruic_Geoffrey View Post
    Hmmm... so they can make a lot of cs for Trust but can't make 2 cs for the fellowship...
    Admittedly, you're making it sound a bit different than it really is. A quest for a Trust NPC, going by those we have thus far, is literally as simple as making some dialog for NPCs, throwing in some animations, and you're done. For all of the Quest ones there are no items involved, no fights, no real requirements, nothing, its as simple as talk to 2 NPCs, watch the CS, and you're done. Now, compare that to Adventuring Fellow NPCs which have quests that involve not just talking and animations, but then a range of areas you have to go to, battles that need be fought, more cutscenes there, and all of that, on top of the fact that like they said, they have to make special edits to it for every race and face that your NPC can have. To me at least it makes some sense.
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjou View Post
    Posted this for him.
    Thank you.

By the way, if anyone wants info on Trust, I have a thread I made here on FFXIAH.com that I plan to keep updated with all of the latest info on the NPCs and Trust itself, from Jobs, Spells and WSs, to Bugs and future NPCs.
    (2)
    Last edited by Demonjustin; 12-21-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast