Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Mefuki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    ...making it possible to summon them for other content besides only reives.
    * Alter egos may become available in parties and alliances in the future.
    These two things are of critical importance if SE wants Trust Magic to be more then a novelty and I'm very pleased to see that they're aware of this and are working on implementing these adjustments.
    (3)

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    i seem to remember been told we would get solo content to farm plasma and other important stuff and what we actually get is some sort of glorified npc like the old crappy one.... what a complete waste of time
    The A.M.A.N Records of eminence vouchers from the daily objective can be traded in for 1000 plasm. I think that might be the solo content you're referring to.
    (1)
    Last edited by Cabalabob; 12-13-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Player
    For the love of god, get these GD NPC's out of the wildskeeper reives...the lag is ridiculous! >.<
    (0)

Character
    Geoffrey
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    And what about our own fellowship we lvled for hours ?
    (5)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I went in to some WKRs as BLM and did the usual thing of nuking the boss with its opposing element. Of course since I didn't physically engage the boss, my Trust NPC did absolutely nothing. I know that's how Adventuring Fellows act as well, but I think it's a bit of an oversight that using offensive magic or taking damage doesn't trigger action from the NPC.
    (6)

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I started a similar thread in general discussion

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-system-tweaks

My thoughts on trust system are there if anyone cares to read em.
    (0)

Character
    Fiddytree
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'm pretty disappointed that these Trust NPCs are being given more thought than our own Fellows NPC. Where is the final Limit Break so they can reach lvl 99? Whatever happened to expanding the areas where we can summon them? Why can't we summon them now right alongside the new Trust NPCs? I am enjoying Trust magic, but you're doing our Fellow NPCs, as well as the players, a great disservice by completely ignoring them.
    (2)

Character
    Cabalabob
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Treefiddy View Post
    I'm pretty disappointed that these Trust NPCs are being given more thought than our own Fellows NPC. Where is the final Limit Break so they can reach lvl 99? Whatever happened to expanding the areas where we can summon them? Why can't we summon them now right alongside the new Trust NPCs? I am enjoying Trust magic, but you're doing our Fellow NPCs, as well as the players, a great disservice by completely ignoring them.
    I can summon mine alongside the trust npc's
    (2)

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I too would like if some adjustments to fellow were made. Since fellow is our "custom NPC" of sorts, there's a lot of cool things you could do with them (more AI options, armor options etc), and making them less of a hassle to use (Add a Trust Magic-like spell for fellows that keeps their unique status), as well making them level beyond 99 somehow. Something as simple as "talk to NPC whle wearing ilv weapon" would be good enough, just make the prerequisite flv99 if that's an issue.

The trust system is great btw! I would like if they made Trust NPC stats based just off your weapon and not including armor though, since our armor is typically swapping in and out all over the place while we're fighting.
    (1)

Player
    Trust is about the worst thing ever added next to monstrosity. The NPCs are about worthless if you're fighting anything stronger than gustaberg bees.
    (1)

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast