Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yeah, keep adding in any new trusts we think we would like to see Gratzigg the big Galka of the Peacekeeper's coalition as a PLD/WAR maybe.

Do we know if there is a limit on how many trusts the developers can add into the trusts list? like I heard that BLU spells are now maxed out.
    (0)
    Last edited by RichLester; 08-07-2016 at 04:59 AM.

2. 08-19-2016 08:51 AM

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by RichLester View Post
    Yeah, keep adding in any new trusts we think we would like to see Gratzigg the big Galka of the Peacekeeper's coalition as a PLD/WAR maybe.

Do we know if there is a limit on how many trusts the developers can add into the trusts list? like I heard that BLU spells are now maxed out.
    Yes, there is a limit on the number of Trusts, and devs have already said we are basically there already ><;; After the rest of the AAs get released, we'll have room for maybe a couple more, but not really enough for bit player NPCs who don't play large roles in storylines most likely.

---------------------
    For suggestions:

* Pres. Karst - GEO - Treasure Hunter & modified Gilfinder (also increases regional currency gained from killing monsters.)
    * Prof. Schultz - SCH/RDM - Light Arts healer, access to / uses all appropriate strategems, favor Regen > Cure @ 75%+ HP, uses status removal spells. Maybe some sort of combo effect when paired w/ Adelheid?
    * Lady Lilith - unique - There's just as much lore justification for including her as Balamor as a Trust, so why not? Combo w/ Lilisette I/II
    (1)
    Last edited by Nyarlko; 11-17-2016 at 05:08 PM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by RichLester View Post

There is a list of BLU spells that SE released somewhere (Link is around somewhere but I'm too lazy to look) - there are A LOT of spells

I'm guessing that because the trusts have their own menu section, that they could add a lot more. I guess only SE can truly answer though.
    (0)

I'd really them to add some more of the shadowreign figures - for example:

Haja Zhwan
    Choh Moui and her pets, Azo and Vahi
    Also - please can we get Lhu Mhakaracca's pets as trusts - Kyo and Pya? Give them a nice set bonus - might make Lhu actually worth using as a DD

And seriously, can we get some bonuses to DD trusts, they continue to be hot garbage. I'm even okay with making them set bonuses - but they really need to be STRONG if so.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmarki View Post
    There is a list of BLU spells that SE released somewhere (Link is around somewhere but I'm too lazy to look) - there are A LOT of spells

I'm guessing that because the trusts have their own menu section, that they could add a lot more. I guess only SE can truly answer though.
    196 BLU spells if I count correctly. Yeah, that's a lot. @_@;;;; Still missing 3....
    IIRC, when they first announced the AA trusts, they also said that there is not much room left for new ones. Don't think they gave an actual number, but definitely seems like single-digit spots available.

Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    I'd really them to add some more of the shadowreign figures - for example:

Haja Zhwan
    Choh Moui and her pets, Azo and Vahi
    Also - please can we get Lhu Mhakaracca's pets as trusts - Kyo and Pya? Give them a nice set bonus - might make Lhu actually worth using as a DD

And seriously, can we get some bonuses to DD trusts, they continue to be hot garbage. I'm even okay with making them set bonuses - but they really need to be STRONG if so.
    Pets of pets doesn't work though :x I imagine it would be a nightmare to try to code that for this game. Also, given the space constraints, I would hope that they limit their choices to well known, less obscure characters so that the majority isn't wondering who the heck they are.

Buffs to phys dmg trusts would be welcome though. I feel like they should do at least 50% the damage that a player would in the same spot.
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Pets of pets doesn't work though :x I imagine it would be a nightmare to try to code that for this game. Also, given the space constraints, I would hope that they limit their choices to well known, less obscure characters so that the majority isn't wondering who the heck they are.

Buffs to phys dmg trusts would be welcome though. I feel like they should do at least 50% the damage that a player would in the same spot.
    Eh, there's Ovjang and Mnejang They're "pets of pets".

What the trusts need is haste. More than anything. Zeid II is "decent" it's because his last resort. Obviously higher damage would be nice too but cap haste, seriously.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Eh, there's Ovjang and Mnejang They're "pets of pets".

What the trusts need is haste. More than anything. Zeid II is "decent" it's because his last resort. Obviously higher damage would be nice too but cap haste, seriously.
    Lore-wise, they are exceptions to the rule as they are unique creations, plus they actually play rather large roles in the ToAU storyline, so they get a pass. XD

If you want to haste cap trusts, use trusts that cast haste. :P Baseline capped delay would be overkill and potentially make trusts superior to players in a lot of situations, but could be nice if they at least mirrored what you got from gear, or had baseline equipment haste+, perhaps scaling with player ilvl?
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Well the problem is they have zero gear haste. Crappy march (half the time, damn ballads...) and certain trusts wont haste other trusts. And even with double march and haste they're still way under cap.

Even adding the Monster rearing haste cheer, theyre still far from usable. If they had cap gear haste they'd be still around a 105ish ilvl player who never gear changed. (with slightly better acc).
    (1)

Character
    Jakuk
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Gear Haste is a must IMO, all DD's should have 25% Gear Haste, it's not like them being able to cap Haste would do much damage to players as they will still be MASSIVELY inferior on hared content.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Well the problem is they have zero gear haste. Crappy march (half the time, damn ballads...) and certain trusts wont haste other trusts. And even with double march and haste they're still way under cap.

Even adding the Monster rearing haste cheer, theyre still far from usable. If they had cap gear haste they'd be still around a 105ish ilvl player who never gear changed. (with slightly better acc).
    Trusts are not intended to be reliable in higher clvl content. We are not supposed to be soloing 135 NMs w/ Trusts, we are supposed to be doing those fights with groups of real players. By design. :x
    (0)

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast