Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 356
  1. #251
    Player Raka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Former Citizen of Ifrit
    Posts
    324
    Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Will we expect some reworks on older Alter Egos by November?
    Ones in specific that are special event Trust such as Valaineral, Tenzen, Ovjang, Mnejing, Sakura, Moogle, Elivira, Noillurie, and Lhu Mhakaracca.
    (I may have missed a couple, not sure.)

    I want to hope all the older Alter Egos get a rework honestly to be up to par with the newer ones, etc..
    (1)

  2. #252
    Player Tidis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San d'Oria
    Posts
    435
    Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Could Ulmia's AI be updated? Right now I duo CP farm with myself on PLD, a WHM then trusts of Ulmia, Koru-Moru, Qultada and Kupofried, it all starts off fine, she double marches but when Koru-Moru drops below what looks like 75% MP she starts singing ballads. So as a result I'm no longer at capped haste and Koru-Moru, being the only one not at near enough full MP gets to have his MP restored. I would have thought Ballads should only start being used when MP was below 50%, perhaps even lower. Right now to get around it I just constantly resummon Koru-Moru.
    (1)

  3. #253
    Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Blondelle = Windurst, Windy{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGoRock: Sandy Rank: 10 Sandy {S}: UnComple.
    Posts
    563
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidis View Post
    Could Ulmia's AI be updated? Right now I duo CP farm with myself on PLD, a WHM then trusts of Ulmia, Koru-Moru, Qultada and Kupofried, it all starts off fine, she double marches but when Koru-Moru drops below what looks like 75% MP she starts singing ballads. So as a result I'm no longer at capped haste and Koru-Moru, being the only one not at near enough full MP gets to have his MP restored. I would have thought Ballads should only start being used when MP was below 50%, perhaps even lower. Right now to get around it I just constantly resummon Koru-Moru.
    Yeah thats what most "do" these days is just try to recall them quickly if they can before the next fight happens.....
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

  4. #254
    Player Verohawke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8
    Character
    Verohawke
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Please let trusts use healing/enhancing magic when not in battle
    (0)

  5. #255
    Player Raka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Former Citizen of Ifrit
    Posts
    324
    Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I don't think they can do that since it would likely conflict with the way Trusts recover while out of combat.
    Not 100% certain on that, I mean I like the idea myself though. Would be great function for Bard Trust at least if anything.
    (0)

  6. #256
    Player esar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    16
    Character
    Myrddin
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 45
    I had a couple suggestions for Trust that I wanted to share.

    (PLAYER REGENERATION was already posted in the "Quality of life thread" but I'll repost it since it's related to Trust.) - it wasn't called player regeneration though.

    PLAYER REGENERATION

    Why not have player hp/mp recharge just like Trust members when not in battle.

    It seems silly to me that I occasionally have to /kneel as a mage when all the other members in my party are quickly full.
    The trust regeneration works very well. It runs off clock ticks and gradually increasing in strength. Feels very similar to how they have it in ffxiv so you can refill as you run around.

    Since the game seems to be changing in it's direction, it might be a good idea to update/remove that /kneel resting.

    I was also thinking, and this works well with trust parties. That rather then having to /kneel during battle, you could add a "Rest" command to the battle menu. Using Rest would forfeit your ability to attack, but you would recover hp/mp while it's active. Moving or using an action would cancel your "Rest" status.

    Rest could either act similar to /kneel, or like the Trusts out of battle regeneration.

    TRUST SUB-MENU

    Right now when you access trust from the menu (battle or field), it goes straight to casting trust members.
    I thought you could do alot more with trusts by adding a sub menu with some commands that could be used with your trusts.

    You could change it to something like...
    TRUST
    >>
    CALL TRUST MEMBER
    TRUST COMMANDS


    CALL TRUST MEMBER would do what TRUST does right now and TRUST COMMANDS (or just COMMANDS) could add different commands.

    For instance a REPOSITION PARTY command would be nice. Something that when used would allow your trust members to move around the mob to a location benefiting their job. (Thief in back for instance).

    If you added the REST I mentioned earlier, you could use REST in this menu to subtarget a member of your party (would be used for mages) to ask them to REST.

    A POSITION command would also work well, here you could subtarget a single trust member to postion him in relation to the enemy (front, flank, front-right, front-left, right-flank, left-flank, left side, right side, ranged)

    POSITION
    >>
    FRONT
    FLANK
    (ect.)
    >>
    (Subtarget to choose member)

    another command could be PARTY where you could set up a reusable party.

    PARTY
    >>
    ACTIVE PARTY (active party would reuse your last set up - great for zoning)
    CREATE NEW PARTY
    >>
    MEMBERS? (1-4)
    >>
    SELECT MEMBERS (pull up trust list and select members)
    >>
    SELECT POSITIONS (OPTIONAL)

    I did have another suggestion for allowing Trusts in ENM/BCNM though it was answered by a dev here: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...091#post552091

    In the thread the devs mentioned they're planing to lift the cap for ENM's and allow Trust. In my mind it shouldn't be too hard to allow trust, so my suggestion would be to allow trusts with the cap until they get around to lifting the caps.

    I'd also like to see the allowance of trusts in bcnm as well.

    There are also those level 20 quests V.E.R.M.I.N. - It would be nice to see trusts aloud in there.

    macro command for trusts:
    /tc
    (1)

  7. #257
    Player esar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    16
    Character
    Myrddin
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    THF Lv 45

    9 point grid around enemies

    Here's another one. You could create a 9-point grid around enemies. and have the NPC trust members reposition every few in-game ticks. Each player could have a positoin they generally hold. The enemy would hold the center of the grid tanks hold front, thiefs back and even create a casting/ranged space. DD could stay left and right.

    If two NPC trust members hold the same space they could share, similar to the mob AI and stand next to the other member.
    (1)

  8. #258
    Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Blondelle = Windurst, Windy{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGoRock: Sandy Rank: 10 Sandy {S}: UnComple.
    Posts
    563
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 66

    Just a quick question?

    Quote Originally Posted by esar View Post
    Here's another one. You could create a 9-point grid around enemies. and have the NPC trust members reposition every few in-game ticks. Each player could have a positoin they generally hold. The enemy would hold the center of the grid tanks hold front, thiefs back and even create a casting/ranged space. DD could stay left and right.

    If two NPC trust members hold the same space they could share, similar to the mob AI and stand next to the other member.
    What Games do you usually play? What games are you usually used to playing? This is something I believe is happening: How are those games contributing to your wanting changes for this game?
    (1)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-21-2015 at 04:08 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

  9. #259
    Player Tidis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San d'Oria
    Posts
    435
    Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    A suggestion here, Apururu needs to be nerfed, everyone has been switching to her unity to have a very competent healer which then results in people like me who don't need a healer trust to switch so that our unity buffs are always at their strongest.

    So as a result, Apururu Unity will always be #1, so as I say Apururu needs to be nerfed, alternatively I would suggest that one of the healer Unity NPCs be made to have similar AI behaviour to Apururu to compensate for her nerf while not giving too much incentive to being in a certain unity.

    Alternatively, change how Unity specific equipment stats work so it's not based on overall unity rank but your own personal ranking, so as long as you do a bit of Unity objectives you get the full bonus so anyone can be in any unity they choose and the whole overall ranking can just be cosmetic.
    (1)

  10. #260
    Player Raydeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    MogVault 101
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidis View Post
    A suggestion here, Apururu needs to be nerfed, everyone has been switching to her unity to have a very competent healer which then results in people like me who don't need a healer trust to switch so that our unity buffs are always at their strongest.

    So as a result, Apururu Unity will always be #1, so as I say Apururu needs to be nerfed, alternatively I would suggest that one of the healer Unity NPCs be made to have similar AI behaviour to Apururu to compensate for her nerf while not giving too much incentive to being in a certain unity.

    Alternatively, change how Unity specific equipment stats work so it's not based on overall unity rank but your own personal ranking, so as long as you do a bit of Unity objectives you get the full bonus so anyone can be in any unity they choose and the whole overall ranking can just be cosmetic.
    I'd say you are completely wrong... except I just switched to Apururu's union this week. :3
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread