Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Character
    Taruina
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 8

Love trusts !!

I love trusts and I would love to have greater access to them. IE. 5 trusts at a time please ^^.

Let us use them in Merit point fights please.

perhaps even allow us to use our own parties of trusts with allianced members using trusts too? would be fun.

(0)
    Fantasy: imagination, especially when extravagant and unrestrained.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

I'm just waiting for them to open in more places of use!

Well I'm still waiting for SE to open trusts up into being used in such battles/battlefields as the level synced down, locked capped orb/seal battles, and The Empty Craig battlefields-{example: you are what you eat}-as well as such quested battled fields like the old ones that are no particular of interest ever again to be done together with anyone never again. Echo-warrior isn't the one I was thinking of but none the less its still an example of it. Trust usage area's far from being accomplished yet is what goal I was reaching towards.
    (1)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 12-28-2014 at 09:52 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Mooserocka
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    We need a geo trust that casts geo spells. Not geo spells as a trust
    (1)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooserocka View Post
    We need a geo trust that casts geo spells. Not geo spells as a trust
    Add Sylvie as a trust!
    (0)

Well, they still have 7 login campaigns to add new monthly ciphers, plus a few more seasonal events. We might have enough to get ~20 new Trusts before they stop adding new content.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Shenul
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Add Sora from Kingdom Hearts as a trust. He travels through the Final Fantasy universe...right?
    (3)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    We need Kayeel-Payeel,Ice Fiend,Thunder Fiend as a trust. If he is summoned with Ice and Thunder Fiend He should gain a sorta of a instacast ability. I still think its a shame him,Zolku-Azolku,Zonpa-Zippa have not been added.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenul View Post
    Add Sora from Kingdom Hearts as a trust. He travels through the Final Fantasy universe...right?
    As terrible as an idea as that is... I do actually like it lol. Why not.

What I want is a damned DRAGOON for a Trust. A legit one. Not a WAR with a polearm. The only reason I ever started this game is DRG... And this game has been nothing but a constant disappointment to dragoons ever since day one (mostly).
    (1)

Character
    Verohawke
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post

If an NPC is in the midst of casting a healing spell and the battle ends, their casting is interrupted. Can you please fix this?
    In the future we will be making it so even when you are not in battle the NPCs will use enhancing magic and healing magic.

--> In the future we will be making it so even when you are not in battle the NPCs will use enhancing magic and healing magic.
    Any news on this? The Dev's response dates from 2013...
    (2)

Character
    Rayil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 18

Other final fantasy titles

hi.

How about this bring sum very new trust tot he game that have no role in the game but make them a special trust in anyway you see fit to buy anyway you deem ok... How about this squall and even older name from ff1 ff2 all the way up to now leave out 14 not a good game don't like it not ff in my eye tomuch change all for the bad. but bring in sum old loved npc from game I played growing up and still own and still play. on the very very old systems.

Thanks.
    (0)

Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast