Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    If you saw the latest freshly picked vid, Lillisette is in the background on a page for the September update. Must be a hint!

BETTER BE MY GD LILLISETTE TRUST D:
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    So who thinks we'll be getting an adult rahal now after the CS in getting younge Excenmille? I mean to me he would be interested in the trust thing because of what happened back then.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Furthering My post from the Trust PROBLEM thread for appropriateness!

My trust suggestions would be to allow the ability to use them in such real old level synced quest's that no one's is going to do them in a party any more to finally knock them in a solo trust based way as they should be done now days in case we decide to them just get them out of the way and looking something else to do that we still have the experience of an old timers thing. Such old quest's that should no longer be pt based except with the use of trusts would be included in the change such as: Echo warrior, The Gustaberg Tour, The Kuftel Tour, and other such requiring pt quest's or otherwise abolish their existence as there much use to do em in game.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 09-12-2014 at 12:45 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Llink
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I still say we need Raminel in S.San D'Oria. He's been making deliveries for 12 years 24hrs a day and never gets older or a break,. Let's have a CS with his Mom (Nenne) and she creates a Trust version of him along with us, and send the duplicate out to work--
    (5)

Character
    Wodggeeee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95

Returning players campaign

I heard about trusts and that was a major reason I came back, however I feel like there should be some type of campaign period as to where if you missed out on certain alter egos then you would be able to obtain them. For instance, I want to level Mage jobs and I can't get Moogle anymore because I missed the Adventure's Appreciation Campaign. There is other egos that I'd like to get but that one really stuck out for me. Please please please SE make something happen!! Smiley face.
    (0)

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Wodggeeee View Post
    Returning players campaign

I heard about trusts and that was a major reason I came back, however I feel like there should be some type of campaign period as to where if you missed out on certain alter egos then you would be able to obtain them. For instance, I want to level Mage jobs and I can't get Moogle anymore because I missed the Adventure's Appreciation Campaign. There is other egos that I'd like to get but that one really stuck out for me. Please please please SE make something happen!! Smiley face.
    Those events are coming up again soon Wodggeeee and you can of course read up on the news announcement of those up and coming events at playonline.com's website which will bring you to the forums here on some of those events as well. Happy Huntings!
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 10-02-2014 at 09:43 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Jeremi
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Shadow Lord.
    (1)

Character
    Shaduf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Could you please add Raubahn, or any BLU mage (should be with full blu AF gear), Man I would love to see him casting “Paralyzing Triad, Diamondhide, Plenilune Embrace, Winds of Promyvion, Quadratic Continuum, Sudden Lunge” …. Maybe Sudden lunge overpower?

But please add Raubahn, he is the coolest I would love to see one of my trust with blu magic ability.
    (1)

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Just an idea that has not been added but suggested by many players!

Quote Originally Posted by shaduf View Post
    Could you please add Raubahn, or any BLU mage (should be with full blu AF gear), Man I would love to see him casting “Paralyzing Triad, Diamondhide, Plenilune Embrace, Winds of Promyvion, Quadratic Continuum, Sudden Lunge” …. Maybe Sudden lunge overpower?

But please add Raubahn, he is the coolest I would love to see one of my trust with blu magic ability.
    Yeah, I agree and he has been mentioned before in various other trust threads and even quality of life and suggestion threads. You probably highlight my character name above my character's picture fir a pop up text link to find those threads I speak of as well.

I wonder how we will ever be able to use them all/all the trusts when you can only summon 3 out of a gazillion trusts simply because more added each month but has the feeling of being added daily.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 10-11-2014 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Corrections!

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Would like a spriggan and a slime as a trust for the next MMO collaboration event.
    (2)

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast