Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    Player
    i still want to see some bstmen added, loving gessho and goblin, i want an orc and quadav
    (2)

Character
    Julissa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 20
    i'd like more control over my trusts, like telling them to attack different mobs, telling them what spells, abilities to use etc. maybe 2 trust modes, auto mode - basically what we have now, no real control but you leave them to it, uesful for exp grinding etc and manual mode where you choose what you want them to cast and when, who to attack, etc, no limits full control over your trusts, like controlling multiple characters, you will have a different magic menu for each trust etc, (but obv you'd be limited to the spells and abilities of the trust in auto mode.. what we have now) more work, but better for battlefields, hard mobs etc when you need that control!
    I want to cast up to five trusts for a full party
    Also no limit on where i can call trusts but i think they're working toward that anyway. oh except end game type events, not sure we really want everyone soloing delve with trusts!
    That way a player would be able to solo all the old mission content at the original caps, promys at 30, mammets at 40, shadow lord at 50 etc!, and it will kinda play like a single player ff game and make the leveling process for new characters very enjoyable!
    I am enjoying soloing the missions not to far above there original caps, but these tweaks would make it really awesomwe!
    (1)
    Last edited by madmartin; 08-06-2014 at 03:16 AM.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysten View Post
    I still want to see some beastmen trusts added, loving gessho and goblin, I want an orc and quadav
    You know I was wondering about this since moblins are different but one in the same as goblins and while I was running around Newton Movalpolos seeing the different types of dressed moblins, it made me wonder if they ever will add an Moblin type of trust's. You could imagine the different varieties of trusts in that direction or even on their jobs including how there dressed for each one!
    I also had a thought on some other beastmen trust's that could come from Aht urhgan but forgot which ones I was thinking in particular!
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 08-10-2014 at 04:22 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Like what you said but just a touch up top why they might not do it on some aspects!

Quote Originally Posted by madmartin View Post
    I'd like more control over my trusts, like telling them to attack different mobs, telling them what spells, abilities to use etc. maybe 2 trust modes, auto mode - basically what we have now, no real control but you leave them to it, useful for exp grinding etc and manual mode where you choose what you want them to cast and when, who to attack, etc, no limits full control over your trusts, like controlling multiple characters, you will have a different magic menu for each trust etc, (but obv you'd be limited to the spells and abilities of the trust in auto mode.. what we have now) more work, but better for battlefields, hard mobs etc when you need that control!

I want to cast up to five trusts for a full party
    Also no limit on where i can call trusts but i think they're working toward that anyway. oh except end game type events, not sure we really want everyone soloing delve with trusts!
    That way a player would be able to solo all the old mission content at the original caps, promys at 30, mammets at 40, shadow lord at 50 etc!, and it will kinda play like a single player ff game and make the leveling process for new characters very enjoyable!
    I am enjoying soloing the missions not to far above there original caps, but these tweaks would make it really awesome!
    Well I don't mind what the trusts are doing if i've made sure i've summoned the right trust for their abilities they have for each different situation i'm in but I would like to be able to have trusts at least be attacking one more mob other then just the one your on when you have a party of mobs attacking you while standing circled around you.

As for having the ability to having the ability to cast 5 trusts at any given time, i'm thinking there worried more about the game balance of it when you are on a pet job and can call fourth your adventure fellow along with the trusts and same thing if you have another player in your party, they could even be on another pet type of job in your party but honestly even I wish we could call at least 4 trusts forth when we go soloing to get stuff done that no one would want to help us on as well.

{Just going to add that even though you finally defeated one of the mobs and your trusts gain all the hate of all the other mocs you were fighting standing around you but then they remain being attacked while there just standing there doing nothing without any possible realization of it and could wind up dead in this way up until you attack another mob but mainly find it humorous at the same time that your trust npc's cant conclude that they are still being attacked by the mobs when you've stopped from finishing off a previous one.}
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 08-10-2014 at 04:33 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Yes, I have an trust idea I'd like to submit and welcome your insights!

Well, what are your thoughts on it?

So I was thinking on how it be nice to have a few trusts that can cast sleep and sleepga with a great keen sense to what is going on with the battle field surrounds around them weather it be multiple enemies attacking or just one extra enemy and the radius of how close other enemies are near by or far away from when this type of spell is cast by a trust. I wouldn't mind if was added to Ferrious Coffin or another trust npc.

I was also thinking since Ferrious Coffin has the ability to cast raise but only will do it if you have another member in the party as a pt leader, why not make a few trusts like him have the ability to not be disconnected upon K.O.ing when you are alone with a the trusts or only you and your trusts and to be honest that his raise spell would be ussed a lot less or even less useful more of the time when he does have the ability to raise you upon being defeated but instaed to him it is as if you have homepointed instead of still actually being in the party with that trust npc.

I have the gut feeling it's pretty much the same bug that causes trusts to disband and disappear upon zoning into certain battlefields or while the downloading through the zone pops up while moving into the next zone and are gone because of it
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 08-15-2014 at 04:50 AM.

Now I'm wondering if Lilisette Trust will added in the near future now that we'll get more WotG quests.

PS > And speaking of suggestions Adelheid would be a nice addition.
    (0)
    Last edited by Raydeus; 08-14-2014 at 07:33 AM.
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    Now I'm wondering if Lilisette Trust will added in the near future now that we'll get more WotG quests.
    If you saw the latest freshly picked vid, Lillisette is in the background on a page for the September update. Must be a hint!

(0)
    Last edited by Mnejing; 08-14-2014 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    If you saw the latest freshly picked vid, Lillisette is in the background on a page for the September update. Must be a hint!
    /fingerscrossed

That was my first thought as well, but then they started talking more WotG quests and about Atomos and higher level WoE content.

So either we can expect her Trust or at least more followup quests with her. Both of which I approve.
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post

PS > And speaking of suggestions Adelheid would be a nice addition.
    I'm not sure they could be more blatant about Lilisette...

And Adelheid trust ONLY IF SHE IS ALREADY DEAD WHEN I SUMMON HER AND THEN I CAN SET HER ON FIRE.
    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Noxzema
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Not sure if its been mentioned before, I haven't seen any posts on it, but it would be nice to have the job or even class type (melee/healer/tank) in the trust description. There's getting to be so many trusts, that I cant remember which some of them are if I feel like playing with some other than my normal 3.
    (0)

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast