Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    yeah they let the two shantotto party together...
    Thats because they're technically two entities, as was explained in the ASA expansion.
    (0)

Where is Raubahn!
    (1)

Character
    Silvermane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    the poiint im making is, not allowing a CLONE of young excennmille and a CLONE of Excennmille to party togther is silly, the should be able to work together more easily than the originals, and the originals had the old one train the smaller one in his entire fighting style. the two went through time both forward and backward to train alongside each other. those two are SUPPOSED to fight together.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrilmane View Post
    the poiint im making is, not allowing a CLONE of young excennmille and a CLONE of Excennmille to party togther is silly, the should be able to work together more easily than the originals, and the originals had the old one train the smaller one in his entire fighting style. the two went through time both forward and backward to train alongside each other. those two are SUPPOSED to fight together.
    Mmm. It seems like they should be getting a buff based on them being together, rather than a paradox. But eh.

It will be a shame if Adult Excen can cast Haste II, because as a later DD trust Excen child is likely to do more damage.
    (0)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrilmane View Post
    MST3K mantra paraphrased "Then repeat to yourself, it's just a game, I should really just relax."

PS - thanks people spoiling the ONE storyline in the game I haven't finished because my banned in-game husband promised he'd do it with me. :P
    (0)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    MST3K mantra paraphrased "Then repeat to yourself, it's just a game, I should really just relax."

PS - thanks people spoiling the ONE storyline in the game I haven't finished because my banned in-game husband promised he'd do it with me. :P
    It turns out Bruce Willis was Excenmille the entire time.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Cool And I agree with where is Raubahn as a trust npc?

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Where is Raubahn!
    I have thought the same about him being a trust but he may be able to learn newer blue spell's as we go along in our blu quest endeavors, what do you think draylo? You have a like on your post from me by the way. draylo!! ;-)

I hope they give him all the blue magic spell's we've seen him use {but more powerful versions} in the past under a certain storyline robot fight where he was testing our might into batting him during the fight as well. Just a thought I had on the side of it maybe better for rauben to learn the newer blu spell's and supporting abilities as a trust to be considered part of the blu trust ability, after all its a part of what makes us blues, blue mages by learning spell's! ;-)
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 08-10-2014 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Added more info in discussion.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

I have an idea for our lesser trusts or weaker trusts that I'd like to hear about!

Okay, Looking for your guys and gals thoughts or input on this idea of mine I have with trusts for abby to enhance em further and maybe have it come a reality over time. <-{??}

I think this was brought up before in the thread about trusts being made possible to be summoned in all old Abyssea area's with the use of trusts possibly being over powerful to use inside such content to go even advanced solo with the content or monsters, etcetera.
    Well what if they took our trust's that don't seem to be of much use or give as much support as we would hoped and once inside there giving more abilities or given more supports, ws's, etcetera through atma's which these obtained atmas effect trusts only. I would like to see we be able to equip more atmas only to allow trust atma's to be included with our own atma's we already use but mainly this would make these trust's mainly more abby usage npc characters by doing it this way.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 07-30-2014 at 08:52 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Silvermane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloon View Post
    It turns out Bruce Willis was Excenmille the entire time.
    nice looper reference there balloon. sorry sapphire. but yeah i do wonder how the two will differ abilitywise, and the adult one should be stronger than the young one in any case. how the young one possibly be preferably when the regular one is available ( if only wanting to use one) we will need an exxample of how he could have a preferable use.
    (0)

I assume they will give them different abilities so that they are useful for different things. I imagine it will be like Noilurrie and Ayame - do I want the strongest DD or the one that will open WS for me? I would never use Ayame otherwise. It's a smart way to do things and something they've been moving towards.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast