Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    Character
    Blackgalkanight
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    loving trusts. its nice for hardcore players who want some of the old ffxi back and party leveling system.
    id like for trust to be able to be cast in a party so could have 6 man parties back for us old ffxi players.
    id like to see a bst job trust to see how that would turn out.
    (0)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Perih Vashi, Shikaree X, Y, and Z, and the recurring npc from the sandy rank missions
    (1)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    The queen's brother?
    (0)

Can we have a trust that primarily casts ballads? It seems like they almost never ballad me when I am on BLM.... and really valour Minuet is not as useful for a BLM as ballads would be.

Frankly trusts pretty much suck for mages. Not sure why everything always has to be more crappy for mages.
    (2)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I wish Luzaf would do rolls, but I guess that would make servers lag? And for future beastmen trusts: Red Mage Quadav that can cast Phalanx & Stoneskin on you, along with enfeebles like Addle, Silence on spellcasting mobs, and for mages in the party? Refresh! And for Orc trust since there's also no Drg trusts a Dragoon Orc, Jumps, Battle Dance, Arm Block, Shoulder Attack & Slam Dunk. And a Moblin too? And with getting the Moblin you could also get Jabbos as well!
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Lol while I was trying to level my scythe skill on my blm Ulmia was only ballading me until my mp was mostly full. Though they both seem to use songs more often when it's more usefull for them, or at odd moments.
    (0)

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    Can we have a trust that primarily casts ballads? It seems like they almost never ballad me when I am on BLM.... and really valour Minuet is not as useful for a BLM as ballads would be.

Frankly trusts pretty much suck for mages. Not sure why everything always has to be more crappy for mages.
    Some certain condition seems to trigger what spell they choose. Can't really say what it is, but I full-heartedly agree with you...I end up getting Ballad III and Ballad II when I need March *2 only... It's quite awkward.
    (1)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Give Shanttoto's alter ego a staff when she is summoned along D. Shanttoto so they can skill chain with each other!
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Or just give her a staff. She needs to whack things so that she doesn't blow all of her mp in a small amount of time.
    (0)

Character
    Darkdragongers
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    yes please Trust add Selh'teus, Wolfgang (WAR), Monberaux (Whm) Mumor (DNC), Shamarhaan (PUP), Qultada (COR), Raubahn (BLU), Gunther (SCH), Laila (DNC), Lilisette (DNC), Mayakov (DNC), Rainemard (RDM), Rongo-Nango (BST), Young Excenmille (S), Noillurie (SAM),
    (3)
    Last edited by Darkdragongers; 06-06-2014 at 09:43 AM.

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast