Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    LOVE Sakura and the Aht Urhgan automatons. I'd love to see more trust magic along the lines of Sakura honestly, a few "minion" style alter egos you can call forth to add some useful passive buffs would be a lot of fun for me. I'm sure other players enjoy the benefits of melee and healer trust magic especially when levelling, but personally I tend to use trust magic when either farming crafting materials, or getting a handful of merit points solo and tend to use Sakura and the bards more than the other NPCs simply because they're relatively low-maintenance and I see more of a benefit from getting more buffs for my character than trying to let the alter egos do more of the work

I'm thrilled to hear we'll be getting a moogle and goblin alter-ego. While storyline NPCs are nice, I'd vote for more unusual types of alter egos (like cardians, Qiqirn, Meebles, Spriggans... craubables!?)
    (2)

Character
    Elandra
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Need to do something about being able to control whether alter egos use aoe ws or magic. A good AOE at the wrong time can make things very difficult.
    (3)

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougarrah View Post
    Need to do something about being able to control whether alter egos use aoe ws or magic. A good AOE at the wrong time can make things very difficult.
    Oh yes indeed! I've now started choosing trusts on their predisposition to using AoE...I love using Lehko Habhoka but her firing off Iridial Pierce every so often has landed me in deep water in crowded areas! :-)

Still, all part of the Trust fun for me - tailoring your party to your needs :-)

Art.
    (0)

Raubahn plzzzz
    (1)

Character
    Elandra
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    understood, but the prob is, there's no tailoring. They all do some sort of aoe, and usually exactly when it is least helpful. This needs to be addressed. I really like this new trust magic, but having it getting me in hot water is counter productive. I can control my adventuring fellow in that way, and also bst pets. The trust alter egos need to have that option to control their ws as well to really make them the asset that ffxi intended them to be.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Cougarrah View Post
    understood, but the prob is, there's no tailoring. They all do some sort of aoe, and usually exactly when it is least helpful. This needs to be addressed. I really like this new trust magic, but having it getting me in hot water is counter productive. I can control my adventuring fellow in that way, and also bst pets. The trust alter egos need to have that option to control their ws as well to really make them the asset that ffxi intended them to be.
    only jugs. charmed pets use the dumbest move possible for the situation, most of the time.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Quote Originally Posted by Artharian View Post
    Oh yes indeed! I've now started choosing trusts on their predisposition to using AoE...I love using Lehko Habhoka but her firing off Iridial Pierce every so often has landed me in deep water in crowded areas! :-)

Still, all part of the Trust fun for me - tailoring your party to your needs :-)

Art.
    Lehko is a male mithra...look closely eeeee he is manthra.
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    A veeery flirty male mithra no matter your gender. Which could be confusing or off putting if you have never done past windy's story line.
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    If/when we get more blm trusts could they please know aspir? Or have them be effected by the mp/hp refill that happens during reives? Was using Ovjang and I had been spaming stone II and noticed I had gotten my mp filled but theirs hadn't.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Lithera View Post
    If/when we get more blm trusts could they please know aspir? Or have them be effected by the mp/hp refill that happens during reives? Was using Ovjang and I had been spaming stone II and noticed I had gotten my mp filled but theirs hadn't.
    It's the same with BST pets in wildskeepers. They don't get any benefit from momentum bonuses. It sucks.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast