Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    We're still waiting on cofirmation that Camate is in fact a taru...
    (0)

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    He's clearly Cait Sith in Taru form, in Behemoth form. What a twist!
    (0)

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    I've been playing summoner since long, long ago! Abilities and such aside, I'm quite partial to Garuda and Fenrir.
    All hail Garuda. ^^
    (0)

Character
    Phaffi
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    This was answered over a year ago. Go dig.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidi View Post
    Where does it come from? Delve stuff?
    Eminent Sachet comes from Records of Eminence.

Seraphicaller comes from Ark Angel Galka fight.
    (1)

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyinghippress View Post
    Eminent Sachet comes from Records of Eminence.

Seraphicaller comes from Ark Angel Galka fight.
    Groovy Ty.
    (0)

Greetings,

Just wanted to stop in this thread again to give you some quick information.

We're currently looking into making a slight increase to avatar and wyvern accuracy in the January version update. While there won't be huge changes due to this, when summoners equip their high level sachet, avatars will land their auto-attacks more easily.

We also have plans to add item level 117 sachets as there has been feedback that it’s rather difficult to obtain the high level sachet, but I don’t have a specific time frame to share in regards to this as of yet.
    (8)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Tell them to just change Eminent Sachet and Eminent Animator to i117. All the other rewards are already item level 117. Not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but adding a new satchet/animator separately seems like more work for the devs and not really necessary to encourage people to keep doing Records of Eminence.
    (10)

Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Greetings,

We're currently looking into making a slight increase to avatar and wyvern accuracy in the January version update. While there won't be huge changes due to this, when summoners equip their high level sachet, avatars will land their auto-attacks more easily.

We also have plans to add item level 117 sachets as there has been feedback that it’s rather difficult to obtain the high level sachet, but I don’t have a specific time frame to share in regards to this as of yet.
    Thanks again for the update, Camate! Dunno if you'll see this, but : Have you had a chance to try the new AA fights? Attempting to get your seraphicaller(Cool name btw o.o) or otherwise.
    (0)

Player
    Greetings,

As you take the time to adjust these two pet types going forward, I would appreciate it if you would also consider re-evaluating Automaton accuracy and especially ranged accuracy as well if nothing else. But why should you even consider this? Automatons are so overpowered any further adjustment would disrupt balance right? Wrong.

Chances are few people on the DEV team play this job religiously to even care enough, but to throw us a much appreciated bone every few updates. But there has always been a gap between automatons and end-game content that needs to be closed, I don't care how, but here are some suggestions:

- Job Abilities that bolsters pet att/acc/racc/def etc. in exchange for masters att/acc/racc/def (This sounds "balanaced")

- New attachments (which were promised over a year ago now) which bolsters aforementioned stats in exchange for another to maintain "balance"

- Adding more ilvl or regular gear to augment this stat as well as other stats if that isn't too much to ask or simply readjusting Kenkonken AM1/Foire/Foire+1 to affect ranged accuracy also (And to be quite honest its a shame that all we got we haste on these pieces, because there are many other options, or even worse Automaton hHP and hMP +8, what is this about?)

- Just flat out adjusting this along with the Wyvern/Avatars in upcoming update.

The possibilities are endless and I don't want tell you how to do your job, but I need you to understand from the perspective of someone who knows the job well, there is something amiss here; The evidence:

Currently, taking every pedagogical step gear-wise, which is supposed to be the FFXI system going forward, will not help. With every piece of Pet: Ranged Accuracy gear/skill available in the game, and I mean EVERY single piece (Kenkonken 119 (doesn't contribute), Gnafron's Adargas, Rigor Baghnakhs, Mirke Wardecors (Pet: Acc+15/R.Acc+15 Aug), Regimen Mittens, Hurch'lan Sash, Cirque Pantaloni +2, Desultor Tassets (Pet: Acc+7/R.Acc+7 Aug), Puppetry Torque (Pet: Acc+3 R.Acc+3 Aug), Angel Ring (Pet: R.Acc+4), Angel Ring (Pet R.acc+2), Spinel Earring (Pet: R.Acc+3 Aug), and Charivari Earring), as well as capped skill, and every attachment (Relevent one: Scope with 3 Wind Maneuvers), my pet ranged accuracy hit rate is <35%.

Now I could see if with all this gear maybe I could finally hit reliably, but to have all this gear, and miss most of the time? Then why should anyone even both taking the time out for this? Because on anything worthwhile its not going to matter, and on weaker mobs the gear is also unneeded.

Thus this is the gap that needs fixing. I'm not asking for any special treatment, but can you just make my melee pets be able to hit something worthwhile? There are many balanced options that are not time consuming to toss in for next update, but seriously can Puppetmaster a job ability or something that gives us a niche already? (DRG -> Angon, SMN -> Astral Conduit, PUP -> Non-existant, BST -> Could use one also?)

Thank you for reading.
    (2)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast