Character
    Kaiichi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Regarding Relic +2 Feet

Okay so I have a buddy that's flipping out about the outcome of the +2 relic.
    Looking up Trial 4802 and Trial 4803 on the wiki sights, they say that one has critical PHYSICAL attack and the other has critical MAGICAL attack. To me it looks like before and after an update and the photos and such we not updated correctly. So I guess I just wanna know if anyone can clear this up for me. Do the two paths for relic actually change the end product?
    (0)
    Warning: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say will be misunderstood, misworded, misquoted, and then used against you. For this is the law of the interwebs.

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    (2)

Character
    Kaiichi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    That really dose not help the situation, but thank you for replying. I've seen that picture along with the other for the same peace of equipment. I guess what I'm looking for is ether someone who has actually gone through
    N.Q. to +1 to +2 as well as someone who went from N.Q. straight to +2 to give me some insight.
    (0)
    Warning: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say will be misunderstood, misworded, misquoted, and then used against you. For this is the law of the interwebs.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Kaiichi,

The image on the Trial 4803 article page of ffxiclopedia is simply erroneous by being out-dated, or however it got like that in the first place.

By the by, one can check these at any time, in-game, by talking to them Magian Moogles.
    (1)
    Last edited by Dragoy; 12-10-2013 at 05:44 AM.
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Annalise
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Check FFXIAH.com also. As someone on there mentions, the "critical hit rate" was a mistranslation. It is actually magical critical hit rate, which was later updated on the English item.
    (1)

Character
    Kaiichi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Wow, I know i'm late on the Thank you's, but Thank you. I figured as much and the like just wanted it cumming from a couple of other people. Yeah I check it all out.
    (0)