Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiping Utsusemi

Player

Wiping Utsusemi

I would like to see Utsusemi go back to how it was before. With it not getting wiped with ever AOE in the game. What's the point of having shadows if they get ripped off of you faster then you can put them up?
    (8)
    A time enjoyed is a time not wasted

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerowin View Post
    I would like to see Utsusemi go back to how it was before. With it not getting wiped with ever AOE in the game. What's the point of having shadows if they get ripped off of you faster then you can put them up?
    it was SE's answer to not haveing any answer on nin tanking. But who cares since there are no real "tanks" left!
    (1)

Player
    Doesn't stop me from trying. Well I wonder what will they do with the tank Jobs?
    (1)
    Last edited by Zerowin; 12-10-2013 at 10:08 AM.

PLD is still one of the best for holding adds, so they have a use there. NIN is smelly though, should do something with it.
    (1)

Player
    Well I'm sure there are a lot of people that have some ideas for the job, but I don't think SE will want to hear it.
    (0)

Character
    Damane
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    PLD is still one of the best for holding adds, so they have a use there. NIN is smelly though, should do something with it.
    at this point I still dont understand why SE doesnt give NIN utsusemi: san, some cheap high dmg ilvl 119 shurikens to throw and a potent throwing WS. hell just something to make the job "matter" a bit, but since we live in Final Monk Fantasy 11 atm every other melee is sitting in the same boat!
    (1)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Theres a few things i tank on my ninja (usually abyssea stuff) but when i do i almost never even bother with shadows. but that is mostly due to having my whm mule with near infinite mps. I mostly dont bother with them because mobs tend to have at least one aoe move these days and even if they dont spam it they always decide to use it the second i get shadows up (and dont bother with using it when i dont bother using the shadows except here and there; it is almost like it detects utsusemi and has AI to cast aoe instantly).

I have foggy memory though, when they first changed it before wasnt it only aoe spells like stonega that would wipe and maybe a couple select aoe tp moves from monsters? now it is like any and everything that is aoe.
    (0)

Player
    That's what we should get them to change to or back to. Maybe I'm being selfish but I would like to have more Magic Eva, or maybe only spells that do damage and spells like sleep don't do anything, but yea being selfish here.
    (0)

Might be a dumb idea, but what about JPs? Perhaps like a 2% chance of AoEs not being wiped with an AoE effect. With the 20% cap, that wouldn't be too bad, and even maybe add items augment this effect.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    They could at least make it so that when you are nin main, ws, aoe, spells etc. only remove one shadow instead of wiping them all. Then everyone wouldn't just /nin all the things.
    (1)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast