Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant82 View Post
    Umichi, I completely understand what you mean by bot having to gear swap (even though I use to do it for everything not to mention making mid cast swaps as well) it can be a pain in the butt & not to mention hell on your mog sack. Currently I use the following set full time for almost everything blm (I know I am being a "not so awesome" blm but that is okay I don't get to play that much right now anyway):
    Baqil Staff
    Wizzan Grip
    WitchStone
    Kaabanax Hat
    Quanpur Necklace
    Strophadic Earring
    Hecate’s Earring
    Hagondes Coat
    Quauhpilli Gloves
    Strendu Ring
    Diamond ring (total +7 int)
    Twilight Cape
    “Stone” obi
    Hagondes Pants
    Hagondes Sabots

I have not taken the time to augment my Hagondes Set, and I am almost always /sch and keep Klimaform & Sandstorm up on myself full time.
    Stone deals anywhere from 800~950 Dmg on reives monsters, 500~950 on Skirmish Mobs, and for WKRs I use a the obi & storm of the element the WKR is weak too (accept thunder as I do not have access to thunderstorm as /sch). I wont lie I am on the spamming stone band wagon, and until I have more time to sit down and play + evaluate the new gear this is the set I am sticking with as it works well for me. I hope it helps
    Thank you for taking the time to post! I like looking at what other people use and then customizing that to how I play so again ty for posting what you use!
    (0)

Character
    Rubican
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    So I was looking at some of the new armor, and I think a good non-swap set for armor would be:
    Hagondes Coat
    Spaekona's Sabots +1*
    Spaekona's Gloves +1*
    Spaekona's Petasos +1*
    Spaekona's Tonban +1*
    I know it is all the new +1 99AF save the body, but when I was running some number this came up as a "above average" set for the normal armor pieces.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2