Adjustments and Additions to Mog Gardens

Greetings, everyone!

The December version update is getting close and it will bring various additions and adjustments to the Mog Gardens system. Below is a comment from Yoji Fujito regarding details on what’s in store for Mog Gardens.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoji_Fujito View Post
    Hello.

I have a question about the December version update content.

-Change Mog Gardens usage requirements
    We will be making it so adventurers above mission rank 3 can use Mog Gardens.

Is this for using Mog Gardens outside of Adoulin? Or are these limitations for people starting to use Mog Gardens after the December version update? Does this mean everyone will have to be above rank 3 to use Mog Gardens? If we have a character that is below rank 3 and we’ve logged out in our Mog Gardens before the version update, will we get booted out after?
    I see that there are various concerns regarding this, so I’d like to follow-up with some additional information.

Expansion of entry requirements
    We will be unlocking Mog Gardens for players that have yet to purchase Seekers of Adoulin. In other words, even if you do not undertake the Adoulin missions and become a pioneer, you’ll still be able to access Mog Gardens by acquiring the permission from each nation.

The requirements are as follows:
    • Be in possession of the key item “Pioneer’s Badge.”
      This is the original requirement. No changes at all if you have this.

• Be above mission rank 3
      You’ll be granted entry if your mission rank is above 3 for the nation you belong to. Even if it’s not for the nation you currently belong to, as long as you’ve achieved mission rank 3, you’ll be able to access Mog Gardens.
    Fulfilling either of the above two requirements will grant you access to Mog Gardens.

Expansion of transportation methods
    In addition to the expansion of the entry requirements, we will also be making it possible to take a boat to you Mog Gardens from San d’Oria, Bastok, and Windurst.
    • Port San d’Oria (Right outside by the magic shop)
      Name:  サンドリア港入り口.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  12.8 KB

• Port Bastok (Right by the Mog House)
      Name:  バストゥーク港入り口.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  15.9 KB

• Port Windurst (Right on the docks by the fishing guild)
      Name:  ウィンダス港入り口.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  12.8 KB

The hull of the boat is low, so you can’t really see it; however, if you talk to the boat it will transport you to your Mog Gardens.

Also, if you complete the quest that expands your Mog House exits, it will be possible to exit into your Mog Gardens. This will allow you to go to your Mog Gardens from Jeuno and Al Zhabi as well. As you are already given exit choices for your Adoulin rental house by default, you’ll be able to exit into your Mog Gardens from here regardless of exit expansion quests. It must be some ancient moogle secret.

However, since the rental houses in the past for Wings of the Goddess are from a completely different time period, you will not be able to access Mog Gardens from these.

Mog Gardens’ exit
    To exit from your Mog Gardens, just as usual you can talk to either the boat or the Green Thumb Moogle.

We’ll be adding an option to this for “Returning to original area,” and by selecting this you will be returned to the area in which you accessed your Mog Gardens. Please note you will not be able to freely select the nation in which you wish to exit into.

However, if you possess a “Pioneer’s Badge” you will be able to select East/West Adoulin as an exit option. Please note that when entering from East/West Adoulin, you will be returned to these areas when select “Return to original area.”

What else will happen with this expansion of the Mog Gardens?
    Naturally, you’re all curious about the key items that are purchased with Bayld to expand your Mog Gardens and where you can get it, right? Well, they can be purchased from this guy below, who you might have noticed floating around in the images above.

You can purchase it from this moogle with gil. These requirements to obtain these key items are nearly the same as the originals, except they are not affected by the Pioneers’ Coalition. They cost more, but please choose whether you would like to spend gil or buy Seekers of Adoulin.

Inviting friends to your Mog Garden
    I apologize, but we will only be allowing guests to join you in your Mog Garden from East/West Adoulin. In the future we would like to make this possible from San d’Oria, Bastok, and Windurst. We’ll also be having the system check guest’s entry credentials following the entry requirement expansion. The requirements will be the same for entering your own Mog Garden.
    (8)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Awesome! Now I can finally earn 10k/day NPCing junk on my mules that don't have Adoulin access!!!!

...said no one.
    (4)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    What about people who have done no missions but currently have access to the gardens?
    (1)

Character
    Kysaiana
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    The mission requirement is only for people without SoA. If you got access to gardens that means you got a pioneer's badge already and don't need to worry about it.
    (0)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    What about people who have done no missions but currently have access to the gardens?
    Be in possession of the key item “Pioneer’s Badge.”
    This is the original requirement. No changes at all if you have this.
    Nothing changes if you already have access.

And kudos for the slave!moogles not being Timelords.
    That would have been hella annoying to me.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by FaeQueenCory View Post
    Nothing changes if you already have access.

And kudos for the slave!moogles not being Timelords.
    That would have been hella annoying to me.
    Poppycock. I want a mog house that's bigger on the inside.
    (0)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm a Maid... so such... temporal.... glitches...
    Annoy me.
    Maids of Time are simply the best kinds of Maids there are.
    And that's all there's really to say on the matter.
    (0)