I would try an online retailer such as steam or gamestop
    (0)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Did you buy from SE's store and download from Digital River? Digital River warns you up and down to back it up somewhere because the link is only valid 3 months or something like that, but that doesn't mean that SE itself shouldn't have the download available for people who didn't back it up. To pirate it, a registration code would be necessary anyway. It should honestly be downloadable for free from the main FFXI site in my opinion, but it's not.

After you manage to get the installer again, I recommend backing up the installer on SkyDrive or another free cloud-based storage option, because any hardware will die one day (my PS3 and one of my PCs showed me that last week, and my one and only flash drive showed me last year).
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    To pirate it, a registration code would be necessary anyway. It should honestly be downloadable for free from the main FFXI site in my opinion, but it's not.
    You don't need a registration code if you already have the expansion on your account. If you're just reinstalling, you can get the software from anywhere.
    (0)

I found this on SE support center page - hope it helps someone else.

- If you purchased a downloadable product (for Windows)
    Go to the folder where the downloaded software was saved and double click the execution file (the name varies depending on the expansion software, but they all have the extension “.exe”). Once the launcher starts up, follow the onscreen instructions and complete the installation.

http://tinyurl.com/mqszdav
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Redryno View Post
    I found this on SE support center page - hope it helps someone else.

- If you purchased a downloadable product (for Windows)
    Go to the folder where the downloaded software was saved and double click the execution file (the name varies depending on the expansion software, but they all have the extension “.exe”). Once the launcher starts up, follow the onscreen instructions and complete the installation.

http://tinyurl.com/mqszdav
    Pretty sure he doesn't want to know how to run the setup, he needs the Adoulin Setup file.
    (0)
    Behemothx - Leviathan
    WAR - DNC - BLM - SMN - THF - WHM - SCH - BLU - RDM - BRD - BST - COR