Date & Time: 28 Nov 2013 ~ 10pm pst
    Frequency: once
    Character Name: Dasva
    Race: Taru
    World: Bahamut
    Area and Coordinates: Buburimu peninsula
    Party or Solo: Solo
    Monster Name: Courier carrie

step 1: Enter beligerancy as a monster. Get claimed by a gladiator by their pet. Try to attack the pet but only get the out of range message despite the fact the pet is standing right next to me hitting me. Unable to cast on it either.

If this looks familiar it is. I'm reposting because the last one was closed under doesn't sound like a bug and go to gameplay discussion. But there is no way something attacking you and you being unable to attack back is not a bug
    (3)

Problem happens in any zone you can do belligerency. Automatons, avatars, charmed or called monsters, and wyverns are all unable to be attacked. The gladiator can sit there and harass you with the pet from a distance, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Yeah with the master running around out of range and then warping away if things go bad. Odd thing is sometimes I can attack the pet though I can never target it with spells or abilities. I think that I can attack the pets if the master is in range for auto attack but can't be certain that's it. Either way bad bug is bad
    (0)

Character
    Mefuki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I think it was the Warping thing that you mentioned that cause the mod to assume it was an issue of gameplay rather then a bug.
    (0)

Character
    Khiinroye
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    They accepted a bug report saying you couldn't use tp moves or spells on pets. This, however, shows that the problem affects even auto-attacks, which is even worse.
    (0)

Greetings dasva,

We thank you for posting your concerns regarding being unable to attack pet in belligerency. I have made sure to submit all of your information to the development team and they will thoroughly investigate this matter based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread.

Thanks for your report!
    (0)