Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Unable to even attack pets in monstrosity and players able to warp away while fightin

Platform: PC
    ISP: Comcast
    Type of Internet Connection: cable
    Internet Connection Speed: 50Mbps
    Date & Time: 28 Nov 2013 ~ 10pm pst
    Frequency: once
    Character Name: Dasva
    Race: Taru
    World: Bahamut
    Area and Coordinates: Buburimu peninsula
    Party or Solo: Solo
    Monster Name: Courier carrie

step 1: Enter beligerancy as a monster. Get claimed by a gladiator by their pet. Try to attack the pet but only get the out of range message despite the fact the pet is standing right next to me hitting me. Unable to cast on it either.

step 2: Go after the master and attempt to kill the player. Watch them use a warp scroll while I'm hitting them.

Seems like a major flaw in the system. Can't fight against the pets and players can warp away when being hit (not to mention bring tons of healing items) but monsters can't (getting hit stops relinquish countdown)
    (1)

Greetings dasva,

We appreciate you taking the time to report this concern you are having to us. However, since this sounds like a discussion on the current state of gameplay rather than a bug report, I will be closing this particular thread. We welcome you to post about this concern in the "Gameplay" forums in order to discuss changes you would like to done to the game.
    (0)