Now it just seems that the community has gotten so picky beyond belief (due to the fact population is next to none and everyone seems to be in the "only these jobs for everything" mentality) that thf literally has 0 purpose in end game. Aside being told to 'level monk" (get sick of hearing that), thf has to be able to do dmg on some level in end game to be useful.

I know we aren't supposed to be the best nor are we a war or sam etc, but we are a DD, not some backline job that runs to the front to hit the mob once and we stand back the rest of the fight (been told this multiple times and been called useless in every aspect of end game). We can't do voidwatch, delve, hard mode dynamis NMs, hard mode salvage, etc due to our ineffectiveness.

I must be missing something here because the fact that I'm told we can't do anything end game related is unacceptable in my eyes nor am I going to be "bullied" by the server to quit/retire thf and play mnk which is some sorry copout/excuse.

And seriously SE, fix thief. You've been treating us as one of the biggest loljobs since the beginning. In end game, our evasion is useless, our TH is useless, our dps is lacking. Seriously, what do we have? We deserve more than what we have. I didn't level my thf to be a tool. I leveled it to be a solid DD and actually love using the job and playing it to my full potential. I didn't gear it to be a meaningless visual trophy. Leveling another DD is not an acceptable answer. Period.

Here is what I suggest:

1) If you are going to make Treasure Hunter useful, make it useful across the board. This is a star trait yet it almost has 0 application in end game situations. We can't use it in anything that drops a chest/crate/BCNM/etc due to the fact that TH has no bearing on the drop rate. To be honest, it should. It should affect everything drop related period.

2) Increase our usefulness aside just TH. We honestly should be able to do decent/good damage overall and not have to be second banana to every other DD job. We are a damage dealing job. Not a gimmick/TH only job.

3) Make our tools useful to the situation across the board, not just low level content. We have so many abilities and traits that are completely useless in an end game situation. Evasion for example has literally no use on end game mobs. This is one of our star traits and all the end game mobs have capped accuracy so that makes us useless to dodge. Sneak Attack and Trick Attack should be usable more often. Once every 1 minute is too long. It should be cut down to like 30-45 seconds each or so and make the merit traits increase the damage modifier. This is our big damage time. Every other melee job just needs their tp to 100% and they unleash big damage. Ours is extremely situational.

4) Base damage is too low against high level mobs in comparison to other jobs. When I can swing for 60-200 damage a hit in comparison to a monk who does 200-600 damage swing that attacks just as quickly or in some cases faster, what chance do I have to be remotely useful? 2 hander jobs I understand hit harder which makes sense but the problem is here is there is way too much tierism in the jobs.

Overall, the jobs definitely need balance. It's not just thief either. Other jobs such as Beastmaster, Blue Mage, Red Mage (they seriously got the shaft), and some others are in the same boat as well being undesired in end game. The goal here is to make every job useful in end game situation. Everyone wants to play a game to use their favorite job and not be forced to level another job. People want options. We need those options. Balance is important. Lot of other jobs got plenty of love such as paladin, dragoon, warrior, black mage, etc. Thieves and other aforementioned jobs need the same.