Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Yeah but if that's the case it shouldn't have taken Olor 30+ times to steal that Quadav stew, unless you were trying from the wrong mobs, Bronze Quadav is the one I usually successfully steal from Olor
    I looked for Olor's post, but couldn't see it so I don't know what tactics (if any) he was employing. However, when I went to get my own quadav stew at level 40, I followed the currently acknowledged facts about steal rate that were on allakhazam at the time, which were:

Steal from behind. Steal while the enemy is casting/TPing/otherwise distracted by another player.

as memory serves, I had 1 fail from using sneak then trying to steal whist not engaged, then 2nd attempt, I picked a zicon quadav, didn't engage, but locked on from a distance. Ran up to it without sneak to agro it, it started to nuke me, so I spun around it while it was casting (now you see why I locked on without engaging) and stole the stew from behind. No steal+ gear (I was 0/3 on JEJ)
    (0)

I have an idea!

Change our 1hr "Larceny" into "Grand Larceny", steal all beneficial effects from the target, not just 1.

Seems like it makes way more sense... I mean, its a 1 hour, you'd think It'd be grand.

I was kinda half joking, but seriously, I need some Grand larceny, Larceny just don't cut it anymore, need to step up my thieving.
    (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I have an idea!

Change our 1hr "Larceny" into "Grand Larceny", steal all beneficial effects from the target, not just 1.

Seems like it makes way more sense... I mean, its a 1 hour, you'd think It'd be grand.

I was kinda half joking, but seriously, I need some Grand larceny, Larceny just don't cut it anymore, need to step up my thieving.
    Oh no, it's true if we be thieves we need to be GOOD thieves. STEAL IT ALL I SAY! NOT SOME, ALL!!
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    I looked for Olor's post, but couldn't see it so I don't know what tactics (if any) he was employing. However, when I went to get my own quadav stew at level 40, I followed the currently acknowledged facts about steal rate that were on allakhazam at the time, which were:

Steal from behind. Steal while the enemy is casting/TPing/otherwise distracted by another player.

as memory serves, I had 1 fail from using sneak then trying to steal whist not engaged, then 2nd attempt, I picked a zicon quadav, didn't engage, but locked on from a distance. Ran up to it without sneak to agro it, it started to nuke me, so I spun around it while it was casting (now you see why I locked on without engaging) and stole the stew from behind. No steal+ gear (I was 0/3 on JEJ)
    I did from behind, did with sneak, did before engaging, after engaging, all the time... anyway just had bad luck, which is pretty much what happens some times and why it is bad to have really important quests based around something so gimmicky and prone to fail.

Anyway, one more super duper annoying thing I will need to work on at some point. ATM I need to finish COP so getting the base AF is less important than that.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Well, new weapons come and gone, still no I.lv Crossbow or Gun for THF... I mean would it have been that hard to add THF to the gun from Skirmish IV? =.=

Oh well, that dagger looks pretty cool, nice damage... kinda crazy delay, hopefully good augments. At least my RDM will be able to use it too!
    (0)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    See my sig.
    (0)
    Last edited by Atomic_Skull; 10-02-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Skull View Post
    See my sig.
    Your sig can be seen from the moon.

Please remove it at once, or learn how to crop it properly and then crop it down to a sensible size! It's not only too wide, but also about 4 times too high, with most of the space taken up with white. And is the skull actually supposed to be on top of the text so that it can't be read?
    (1)

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebekeke View Post
    And is the skull actually supposed to be on top of the text so that it can't be read?
    It's not a skull. Google "trollface" and you will understand what it actually means.
    (0)

pls delete it, it offends me with the skull
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Skull View Post
    It's not a skull. Google "trollface" and you will understand what it actually means.
    OK, don't remove it. I found that adding you to my ignore list removes the unsightly thing from my screen

I have a feeling that I won't be the only one
    (1)

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast