Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Character
    Mikkel
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    To expand on my idea... maybe make Assassin grant a 10% total enmity transfer to TA, then have the merits be an extra 3%/per instead... and collaborator should be reduced to a 30 second timer. Would make enmity control a much more active and viable job for THF.
    Also would be cool to give THF a couple 'stances'... like-
    Shadow- -15% DT when you're not the target of the mob, transfers 25% of your melee enmity to any target between you and your target, Boosts TAs enmity transfer
    Antagonist- +15 enmity, crit rate bonus, critical att bonus on SA

Just ideas! Highly doubt we'll see anything like that from SE, would be quite a bit of work... besides, having TH is so super OP THF doesnt need anything else! (sarcasm)
    (0)

Well, I'd also like to note something that they seem to keep passing up also about thief: Shouldn't they be stealing more stuff by now??? Like when we actually use the steal abilities shouldn't they be, I don't know, like either stealing 2 or even 3 times in a row or like at least stealing weapons and armor off of them more or something like that?
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Fritobandito
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Well, I'd also like to note something that they seem to keep passing up also about thief: Shouldn't they be stealing more stuff by now??? Like when we actually use the steal abilities shouldn't they be, I don't know, like either stealing 2 or even 3 times in a row or like at least stealing weapons and armor off of them more or something like that?
    Agreed here. I don't know about end game, but where I am in the game right now, stealing has such a low success rate and I don't even bother with it most of the time.
    (0)

Thieves should be able to steal temp items with a high rate of success, even from bosses. These temps could in turn be used to increase their combat efficiency. Steal+ gear could increase the chance of higher quality temps, including temps that would affect party members as well, such as Lucid Wings. Failed Steal attempts triggers Aura Steal, failed Despoil attempts should steal temps.
    (4)

I have a supposition.

leave steal alone, allowing it to be used primarily for Aura Steal which has its purposes, and let Despoil be the ability that has a chance for temp items + Debuff.
    (2)

But that's exactly what I suggested...
    (0)

So, either she didn't read yours or she interpreted mine incorrectly?
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    But that's exactly what I suggested...
    You know, I reread what you said like 30 times before i posted it to make sure. Yet... I see no edit tags so I must believe this.

Funny. I think its the "Failed Steal attempts trigger Aura Steal", which i interpreted, quite easily, to "If it fails to steal a temp item, Aura steal activates", and the following statement on despoil, lead me to believe you were implying both steal and despoil should have a chance to steal Temp items.. Guess I wasn't reading clearly
    (1)

it's ok i forgive you
    (1)

Ok I guess I'll put it here since this is as likely where I may get an answer. Does any1 know the, ah...hmmm base value of steal? I know it isn't erm...calculated the same as treasure hunter because at least that is documented and calculable (or is it calculatable?) But as far as I see...without any steal gear...it's...zero?
    (0)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast