Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player

Can we expect to see the new Slimes and Spriggans in Ulbuka?

The title says it all can we expect the new slimes and spriggans that are being used for the event as monsters in the wilds of ulbuka?
    (0)

Slimes please no, they don't fit the world at all. The spriggans look ok though.
    (5)

Player
    The slimes could use more of a 3D look instead of the 2D look they currently have; however, Final Fantasy games usually have random cartoonish characters.
    (0)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Judging by FFXIV's Lightning Returns event, we can't expect them to be added as permanent enemies. In fact, I'm worried that the DQ Slime and Spriggan may just be alternate and temporary reskins for FFXI Slime and Hare monipulators.

Here's hoping that the monipulators are permanent, unique species with new TP moves.
    (0)

Player
    I hope they are real unique monsters, if not, this event is a waste of time, if they are, its an amazing event, 1 detail that will change it from being either horrible or awesome.
    (0)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Edyth View Post
    Here's hoping that the monipulators are permanent, unique species with new TP moves.
    I sure do hope so. If not... I see 0 reason why anyone would or should try and unlock these species in Monstrosity if they will just be taken away from you in a week or so.
    The special event items won't poof away.... so hopefully neither will the monipulator "skins".

Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    I hope they are real unique monsters, if not, this event is a waste of time, if they are, its an amazing event, 1 detail that will change it from being either horrible or awesome.
    If they have unique TP moves.... why would them being part of the slime and rarab families matter?
    They'd be like special NMs.... which fits perfectly in with Monstrosity because all monipulators are basically NMs anyways.
    (0)

Spriggans drop metal and ores in FFXIV. They also are ranged magic casters. They like to throw a magical ball of energy (if I remember correctly from 1.0) that bursts upon hitting you. They can also cast lightning magic, and they are NOT to be taken easy.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Edyth View Post
    Here's hoping that the monipulators are permanent
    They sure are! Even after the collaboration event has concluded, you'll be able to use Spriggans and Slimes in Monstrosity.
    (6)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Now what about some adjustments? I think slimes should given a metal skin and given their mega magic attack!
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnejing View Post
    Now what about some adjustments? I think slimes should given a metal skin and given their mega magic attack!
    ...with the hidden effect of "all non-critical hits deal 0-1 damage" like the mobs from a certain crab BCNM have?
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast