Thread: Trust

Character
    Kheper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 1

Trust

So basically, this system lets us use famous NPCs as pets? Is this for anywhere or just very specific content?

Whatever it is, here's to hoping I can drag Prishe or Shantotto or Zeid or Prince Trion around with me all over the place. That would be sooo cool. Sooo cool.
    (3)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm betting this first version will have Shantotto, Zeid or Volker, and Prince Trion...

Though I'd much rather have the only competent ruler in this game over prince stupid: Princess Claidie

Prishe will also be an inevitable addition with future updates.... if not right away lol
    (2)

Player
    I want Prishe and Lion! ;;
    (3)

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I hope they give us Aphmau, she's awesome.
    (1)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm actually expecting Curilla, not Trion. Maybe the NPC popularity contest winners will factor into who we get for Trust?
    (1)

Player
    Shantotto and Prishe win by a landslide then. Shantotto apparently isn't popular enough yet, must throw her more places. :P
    (0)

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Shantotto and Prishe win by a landslide then. Shantotto apparently isn't popular enough yet, must throw her more places. :P
    Prishe came to mind first. When it comes to NPCs, we have the closest bonds with Prishe and Lilisette, and Prishe is more classic.
    (0)

Player
    Prishe wins in the level of bond, Shantotto wins in the level of popularity, as shown by the contest, multiple other games she appears in, and the entire expansion dedicated to her.
    (0)

Player
    They're probably going to be released in the order of that NPC popularity contest, perhaps.
    (0)
    Tanama - Monstrosity Enthusiast

Greetings!

If you are wondering about the NPCs you can party with in the new Trust system, Akihiko Matsui checked up with the event planner to find out some details to share with you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Matsui here.
    Are the Trust NPCs the real NPCs? Or are they some clone or something?
    After checking with the event planner for details, he gave the below response:
    Quote Originally Posted by Saito
    The NPCs you can party with in Trust are not the real NPCs, they are doppelgangers.
    The existence of Trust was first brought to light during the International Magic Academic Society Symposium held by scholars from each nation of Vana’diel via a research presentation by a scholar from Jeuno.

Please check out the content for more detailed information as to why you can call these NPCs and why adventurers are able to use the Trust sytem.
    We hope you are looking forward to the December version update!
    (6)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast