BLM

Area and Coordinates:
    Port Jeuno

Party or Solo:
    Solo

NPC Name:
    Monisette

Monster Name:
    Name of monster that your character was battling against when the issue occurred.
    *If you were not battling against any monster, then please write “None”.

Steps:
    My goal was to forge my Evoker's Pigaches into Convoker Pigaches, because my AF feet weren't +1, that would involve me collecting ten of the chapter 5 rem pages instead of five, along with getting the two material items a piece Oxblood and a square of scarlet linen cloth.

Once I got all the items needed I kept trying to trade everything to Monisette and nothing would happen. I tried Sagheera as well and nothing would happen. I shouted in jeuno for help and multiple people responded asking me if I had the necessities (which I already had). I am not fully aware of the pre-requisites of this quest, but at the time I was rank 2 sandoria, so I switched back to my former nation, windurst where Im rank 10 in. That still didnt work.

I got in touch with GM Elrisivana and they asked me a couple of questions on how I traded it etc.

**when I was doing this early i was SMN99/BLM, but later I switched to WHM99/BLM. It didnt seem to make a difference though.

As we were talking I finally got it to work, I traded the two materials, the stack of 10 pages, and the SMN feet piece to monisette successfully, the issue is that it has to be in a specific order. A player told me he traded them easily and got his response from her (I dont think it was for SMN though). In the trade box I put the Feet first, then the two materials, and finally the stack of 10 pages. Still Didnt work. I did it again but it was mixed up. Still didnt work. I finally got it in this order: Oxblood(material 1), Scarlet linen cloth(material 2), stack of pages, and finally the evokers pigaches. Nothing was on the bottom row on the trade box, all on the top.

Im not sure if this was only for the SMN feet, but I never experienced a quest where you had to place the items traded to an NPC in a specific order in order to progress. But because I did it in that order, I am now waiting for this game day to end to receive my new convokers pigaches!
    (0)
    Last edited by Pawlie; 11-26-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Greetings Pawlie,

We thank you for posting your concerns regarding a possible system error during reforgery. I have made sure to submit all of your information to the development team and they will thoroughly investigate this matter based on your report. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that a direct response will be posted on this thread.

Thanks for your report!
    (0)