Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    LoL THAT'S CHEATING! XD
    (Though I am curious... does Myrkyr have the +30-40% bonus when used with Hvergelmir? I don't have one... so... I dunno.)

Also, they all have that option too. XD
    (0)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Should post the op in the bug section too, just to see what SE says lol. They fixed excal even though it was a very minor issue that didn't really affect people much including the users.
    (0)

Character
    Antanias
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    And it finally got fixed!!!

Maybe I should finish mine now >_>
    (0)
    "Tonight on the Vana'diel Report, a poor innocent player lost a valuable 10-15 seconds of their lives by reading Antanias's signature."

Player
    This patch changed Gungnir from detrimental to lackluster. Relics in general need some kind of broad adjustment to aftermath effects and weapon skill modifiers to ever be taken seriously. Not saying Gungnir is bad, it's served me well and it's a lot of fun to Geirskogul>Stardiver for Darkness, especially during Fly High where I can self SC like 3-4 times in a row. Still doesn't come anywhere near the ludicrously potent Ryunohige which just gives insane amounts of TP during AM3 with Jumps.

If it were up to me to rebalance Gungnir, I'd give it any 2-3 of the following properties/additions.

-Occasionally Attacks twice(25%)
    -Allow the universal relic bonus of 'Occasionally deals double/triple damage' to proc on Jumps(Annihilator's can proc on barrage! )
    -Let the DEF down stack with Angon
    -Change the modifier of Geirskogul to 40%STR/40%VIT
    -Change the Aftermath to Enthunder(But the damage would actually be nonelemental like Excal's but proc every hit for minor damage: 20-25dmg per hit for 30seconds)
    (2)
    Last edited by Ophannus; 02-24-2014 at 12:09 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    -Change the Aftermath to Enthunder(But the damage would actually be nonelemental like Excal's but proc every hit for minor damage: 20-25dmg per hit for 30seconds)
    Its Slashing, not nonelemental, so this could be Piercing, and I would go for more than that, I would personally rather see something more along the lines of 40~50.
    (0)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Even if they changed the modifier on Geirsk to be 40% Str/Vit it would still be far below Stardiver or Drakes on most occasions, I think the enthunder would have to be over 100+ damage per hit to be worth using.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2