Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    The idea of letting us use them in Besieged may be more balanced, already easy content, and large scale battles, so far as Reives though I still see them saying its overpowered, Reives are small scale battles with only 3~5 mobs each outside of Wildkeepers, which means these would be insanely crippling. In WKs it may be a bit more acceptable, but~ I don't know, I could still see them saying no.

I want them unlocked, I am just trying to explain why SE may not be saying anything or why they would possibly say no.
    (1)

Player
    Even if all of the campaign weaponskills were implemented, they would be more for utility than anything else. For hard content we would continue to use our highest damage WS. They would have advantages in other places though, I do not see them as game breaking. I'm sure the development team would lower the magic accuracy of the AOE Doom WS and would only land on fodder. AOE Drain doesn't effect undead. AOE Terror would have a short duration.

If this thread were to become a hot topic, I bet Matsui would consider giving them to us seeing the stage FFXI is in now. This game needs every bit of help it can and campaign weaponskills would be a step in the right direction.
    (4)
    Last edited by Tanama; 11-29-2013 at 03:43 AM. Reason: fixed typo
    Tanama - Monstrosity Enthusiast

Character
    Twille
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I agree, these would be fun WSs to have.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2