Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Presidentobama
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Impliment Campain weapon skills.

I always felt players who had the weapons from campaign events in WOTG should of been able to unlock those weapon skills. For besieged, SoA reives, and the abby event.

So please make them unlock for these type of events or for any use like the WoE events. Either for the weapon or for use on any weapon.
    (13)

I wish they would revamp campaign
    (1)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I'd agree with this idea. It's not some necessity, however it sounds entertaining and a nice way to revive older content. Which is what a game should ultimately be. Can't lie though, I'd love to have Uriel Blade unlocked.

I thoroughly enjoyed campaign for a long time before I got tired of it. Biggest thing I enjoyed about campaign was storyline relevance and variety. You got to see a lot of NPCs who never fought before in action or were never shown, just talked about. Watching them fight with you and getting a scope of just how powerful they were was awesome. Same with fighting the variety of beastmen and their unique abilities. Kept it interesting overall, at least in my opinion. I'd be all for a revamp to Campaign at least in the unlocking of the different weaponskills/abilities they had. Could be fun.
    (1)
    Last edited by Rwolf; 11-27-2013 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Grammar, sentence structure.

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I love the idea of getting the Campaighn WS's. Make it so you need the weapon that gives it and do a certain number of WS's or defeat a certain number of enemies in Campaign battle. Turn it in an Viola Ws acquired.
    (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Uriel Blade.....
    soooooo pretty!

It would be hella cool to be able to unlock those WS.
    Even if they might not be all that good.
    But it'd be cool.... and might be easier to do that the empyWSs. (cause there's only 1 weapon... might even be able to do the Mythic route and have the unlock quest be "go use the WS X00 times".)
    (0)

Player
    We've been asking for this for years now and have yet to receive a response. There's so much on the dev's table at the moment that any campaign related changes won't ever see the light of day until maybe a year or two from now. At least that's the way I see it with how things are going these days. (Cait Sith)
    (0)
    Tanama - Monstrosity Enthusiast

Player
    I cant say the same Tanama, they are doing many updates these days with things that are smaller and out of the way rather than brand new events and brand new things like Weapon Skills, Avatars are on a different level than Weapon Skills like these, these are in the game already and everything, they just aren't available to use everywhere, the amount of work needed to unlock these would be minor by compare, so I think its possible, though I am not sure how likely it is just because of the fact it is kind of old, and how many of these really would hold up today? I ask because I admit, I never used any of them at all, and have absolutely no idea.
    (0)

Player
    I copy/pasted this from ZAM and had to fill in some missing blanks. This is most of what we currently know.

Freelancer
    User: Duskraven
    Job: DRK
    Weapon: Great Sword
    Name: Warden of Terror
    Effect: Deals darkness elemental damage and terrorizes all enemies in range.

Freelancer
    User: Maat
    Job: MNK
    Weapon: Hand-to-Hand
    Name: Bear Killer
    Effect: ???

Wildcat Volunteers
    User: Haja Zhwan
    Job: RNG
    Weapon: Marksmanship
    Name: Bloody Quarrel
    Effect: Fires a barrage of life-leeching bolts, draining HP from all enemies within range.

Libran Casters
    User: Zolku-Azolku
    Job: SCH
    Weapon: Staff
    Name: Death Knell
    Effect: Pronounces doom on all opponents in range.

Aquarian Casters
    User: Kayeel-Payeel
    Job: BLM
    Weapon: Staff
    Name: Tartarus Torpor
    Effect: Deals damage to all opponents in an area of effect. Additional effect: Sleep & Magic Evasion Down

Cougar Volunteers
    User: Mikhe Aryohcha
    Job: MNK
    Weapon: Hand-to-Hand
    Name: Leonine Legflail
    Effect: Violently thrashes with roundhouse kicks at opponents in front. Additional effect: Knockback

Crocodile Mercenaries
    User: Vhino Delkahngo
    Weapon: Archery
    Name: Soulfetter Arrow
    Effect: Fires a barrage of light enchanted arrows. Additional effect: Knockback

1st Iron Musketeers
    User: Bartholomaus
    Job: RDM
    Weapon: Sword
    Name: Glory Slash
    Effect: Delivers an area attack that deals triple damage. Damage varies with TP. Additional effect Stun.
    AoE range 10-11 yalms.

8th Iron Musketeers
    User: Kurt
    Job: NIN
    Weapon: Katana
    Name: Iainuki
    Effect: Blows enemies away with a powerful blade slash. Additional Effect: Knockback

3rd Legionnaire
    User: Invincible Shield
    Job: WAR
    Weapon: Axe
    Name: Napalm Tomahawk
    Effect: Throws an axe infused with explosive napalm.

Royal Guard
    User: Valaineral R Davilles
    Job: PLD
    Name: Uriel Blade
    Effect: Deals light elemental damage to opponents in an area of effect.

Savage Hound Condottie
    User: Leonoyne
    Job: WAR
    Weapon: Great Sword
    Name: Spine Chiller
    Effect: Terrorizes all enemies in range with a powerful ice-based attack.

Scarlet Boar Esquire
    User: Ashmea B Greinner
    Job: DRG
    Name: Prominence
    Effect: Deals fire elemental damage to opponents in a sweeping arc.

Silver Fox Archer
    User: Laisavie X Berlends
    Weapon: Archery
    Name: Arrow of Apathy
    Effect: Deals AOE damage and Paralyze to enemies in range.(cone)

Crimson Wolf Esquire
    User: Mieuseloir B Enchelles
    Job: DRK
    Name: Cruel Riposte
    Effect: Drains the life from enemies within range.
    (1)
    Tanama - Monstrosity Enthusiast

Player
    Based off effects alone.

Effect: Deals darkness elemental damage and terrorizes all enemies in range.
    Effect: Fires a barrage of life-leeching bolts, draining HP from all enemies within range.
    Effect: Pronounces doom on all opponents in range.
    Effect: Deals damage to all opponents in an area of effect. Additional effect: Sleep & Magic Evasion Down.
    Effect: Violently thrashes with roundhouse kicks at opponents in front. Additional effect: Knockback.
    Effect: Fires a barrage of light enchanted arrows. Additional effect: Knockback.
    Effect: Delivers an area attack that deals triple damage. Damage varies with TP. Additional effect Stun. AoE range 10-11 yalms.
    Effect: Blows enemies away with a powerful blade slash. Additional Effect: Knockback.
    Effect: Throws an axe infused with explosive napalm.
    Effect: Deals light elemental damage to opponents in an area of effect.
    Effect: Terrorizes all enemies in range with a powerful ice-based attack.
    Effect: Deals fire elemental damage to opponents in a sweeping arc.
    Effect: Deals AOE damage and Paralyze to enemies in range.(cone)
    Effect: Drains the life from enemies within range.
    AoE Terror, AoE Drain, AoE Doom, AoE Sleep and MEVA Down. These 4, look like they would be either unable to land on anything at all, ever, or they would be super overpowered. Which means their chances of being implemented are as good as BLMs being able to cast Death, or even if they were implemented, every additional effect would have the same chance of taking effect as the broken BLU spells do right now.
    (0)

Character
    Presidentobama
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    These were used in campaign type events. That is why besieged rieves and such where you have a """ above your head should be ok to use these weapon skills. If they let you use it everywhere that's ok as well. And as for the copy paste, yes that's the job that uses it. But many jobs can equip and use that weapon skill. I think it would be a great addition espicaily if they redo shadowlord fight 2.0 like hey are doing Ark Angels revamp.

As mentioned above adding new content like a smn is hard and takes a long time. These are already in the game so very little programing to carry over.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast