Thread: What ees dees?

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Heh, I was about to post something along the lines of being used to region-specific stuff, but doubting this would be one of those, and for once, I'm glad my feelings were correct as the translations appeared right around the time I was going to post. D:

Anyblue, Stompa et al., where exactly are you reading 'one reward code per character' at?

I'm guessing you mean the pages here, EU and US, which were not created for this campaign in particular.

I could see them giving out an item per PlayOnline account at least, but one per character I doubt. Can't say it's impossible, however, and could see it happening, but yeah... it looks to me like it's one per 'SqEX account'.
    That is, one item per Square Enix account, not one code per PlayOnline account, in which case it would be possible to obtain more than one item per one character, similar to the Gobbie Giveaway where players were able to choose a character that which would obtain the pressie.

That said, I do hope it would be one per PlayOnline account at least, but I highly doubt it.

As for the rewards, I guess they're okay even though they're pretty much just for the collector types such as me. The seal/crest ones should have in my opinion been about 3 times as large at least, but yeah, right. I'll very likely go for the Nocturnus Mail, as I got the helmet from a bonanza (twice), but I would certainly have preferred a chance of actually entering the battlefield. >:|
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    The SE link page says "one reward code per character."

Does that mean what it looks like. That if we have several characters we obtain the anniversary bonus prize on each character?
    Apologies for the somewhat vague wording.

The campaign code you receive can only be applied to one character per FFXI service account.

In the event that you have multiple service accounts under the same Square Enix Account, you will be sent campaign codes for each one; however, please note that once a code has been redeemed for a service account you will no longer be able to apply a second campaign code to that same service account.

Hopefully this clears up any confusion.
    (5)

Okipuit - Community Team

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Thankyou for explaining that, Okipuit.

I think I will pick the 50,000 conquest points ^.^
    (0)

Darn it
    (0)

Character
    Windwhispering
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    why only 3 Tales of Rem? wouldnt it be more fair to let us upgrade 1 Piece of AF? I am sure that if the code applies to items like Ridill or Hofud or 50.000 Conquest Points allowing 1 Piece of Upgraded AF wont hurt as an alternative choice.
    (2)

6. 11-27-2013 03:34 PM

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Please add this to the list thanks!
    (11)

Character
    Nakts
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'll have to admit, this seems a lot lackluster these days.
    (2)

Character
    Elvyn
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'm not 100% sure how I should feel about this. 1/2 my brain is saying "Nod politely and say Thank You for the Free Item" the other 1/2 is saying " WTH SE, Thanks for making your sloppy seconds free now!"... There is nothing even remotely relevant to the current state of the game in there, but yea its free... so... yea...
    (2)
    :O Destiny's Child Reformed!

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Krashport View Post

Please add this to the list thanks!
    LoL while I agree it would be nice to have SOME item from before the 75 cap was raise that's still relevant today... (Ok... I think Nocturnus set might be useable... maybe? I dunno... I think there's more/better options nowadays)
    I don't think they'll add this... cause.... "we already gave you a bajillion pops for it through the logins, you should have it bluh bluh bluh"
    But it would be nice....

Quote Originally Posted by Nakts View Post
    I'll have to admit, this seems a lot lackluster these days.
    Pretty much... it's basically 25 SKCs for everyone....
    :[
    Cause it's only one in the whole list right? not 1/category?
    And why is it 50 of all the other seals... but only 25 SKCs?
    This makes me doubt that the conversion table is being updated in DEC.
    (which SUPER sucks because... wtf 119 update? more SKC BCNMS??? WHO HAS THE SEALS FOR THIS.)

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwhisper View Post
    why only 3 Tales of Rem? wouldnt it be more fair to let us upgrade 1 Piece of AF? I am sure that if the code applies to items like Ridill or Hofud or 50.000 Conquest Points allowing 1 Piece of Upgraded AF wont hurt as an alternative choice.
    Yeah I don't understand this either.... especially because if 6ppl choose the 25SKCs....
    You have the potential to get a full set (and more) for one slot (or more).
    If you can only pick one from the whole list and not 1/category....
    I really have no idea why someone would pick 3pgs over the 25SKCs.
    (0)
    Last edited by FaeQueenCory; 11-30-2013 at 01:01 AM. Reason: woo! the conversion is happening!

11. 11-28-2013 03:08 PM

Character
    Maledict
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Meh, the other gear's just old museum pieces, the seals and Rem's pages can and will be farmed eventually and wait whoa, whoa, back up a bit what's that on the list no it can't be is that NOCTURNUS MAIL?!

Oh gods yes, The best in-town body piece in the game for DRK! SQUEEEE

Yes yes yes! This means that to get it I won't have to first unlock a battlefield with conditions that are now next-to-impossible to achieve now. This is awesome. YES! Thank you, SE! Thank you thank you THANK YOU

(Though--err, just a suggestion, but could you please make Campaign adjustments so the Northlands will be easier for fewer people to gain influence in? There might be people out there who still want to do Fiat Lux for whatever reason.)

Again! Thank you!
    (3)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast