Character
    Celoria
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Porter Moogle update?

First off I would like to thank SE for giving us more invent space.

However....
    All the new JSE gear and JSE capes cannot be stored therefore having just a handful of the jobs leveled and geared with the newer stuff already takes up that space and you still end up with inventory issues.

I feel, and I don't think I will be alone on this one, that the new upgraded artifact gear and the JSE capes from WKR and reive need to be able to be stored with the porter moogle.
    I also feel, and this one is a long running debate, that we should be able to store relic +2 gear that is NOT augmented.
    (3)

Character
    Kltty
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Yes, please! I have a lot of JSE capes and I don't want to throw any away but they are taking up so much space. They are not hard to get, yes, but it is hard to get the one you want. So along the way I've collected quite a few capes for jobs (some of which I haven't leveled yet) that are taking up space.

Another storage slip that I'd love would be for elemental equipment - gorgets (WS) from the quest, belts (WS) from Abyssea, sachets from Abyssea. Please help a pack rat out! I just know I'd neeeeeeed it if I threw them away! I love the Porter Moogle!
    (1)