Thread: Merit Migawari

Player

Merit Migawari

We need to be able to merit that spell so it can last longer, or cut off some of the cool off time.
    (0)
    A time enjoyed is a time not wasted

Quote Originally Posted by Zerowin View Post
    We need to be able to merit that spell so it can last longer, or cut off some of the cool off time.
    would be nice to ad a migi Ni and San spell.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
    would be nice to ad a migi Ni and San spell.
    Yes that would be nice, hey while they are at it they can give us Ni version of our debuffs.
    (0)

If we were to add an additional tier to Migawari, it will grant players immunity to damage for longer periods of time which would directly affect game balance. Due to this, we have no plans to add additional tiers of Migawari.
    (1)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Player
    Alright then please tell us, how would it brake game balance if Ninja got the Ni version of their buffs and debuffs. I for one would like to know.
    (1)
    A time enjoyed is a time not wasted

Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerowin View Post
    Alright then please tell us, how would it brake game balance if Ninja got the Ni version of their buffs and debuffs. I for one would like to know.
    I'm wondering this, too. I've played on and off for years. It grinds my gears everytime I see a Lv40+ NIN mob using Jubaku: Ni and/or Dokumori: Ni. It's ridiculous... players have been asking for these spells since NIN was added in the RoZ expansion over ten years ago. There is nothing about giving NIN these spells that would break the game given the current state of the game. These scrolls should've been available A LONG TIME AGO.

I think we're all curious as to why SE keeps giving us other varieties of unwanted ninjutsu, finally adding Utsusemi: San as a JP Gift but still holding out on a decade-long wish to have something as simple as Jubaku/Dokumori: Ni added. I think I read somewhere once that SE was saying something along the lines of "...we don't want you to think of the line of ninjutsu spells as being incomplete..." but that's exactly what they are. For some unexplained reason.
    (1)