Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

[Suggestion] Belligerency cross-world instance or zone

Hello! Belligerency/Monstrosity keeps on becoming more and more fun the more I participate! I cannot stress how much I appreciate this wonderfully designed new system.

My only complaint is the lack of other people to enjoy it with. Every time I do a search on my server I see fewer than four people participating at a time.

One observation however is that the people who tend to be participating seem to be really into it! I've seen several HNMs now!

I wonder if it would be possible to allow monipulators and gladiators across worlds to be able to gather together in a special instanced zone?

Also, for the players out there, is there a particular world that has higher numbers participating in Belligerency?
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I can't say about other zones but over here when I go to uleguerand range there are usually 2-3 monsters lvling there and most of them have belligerence up and theres usually only 1-2 players that look like they might be in it. Right now it doesn't seem to popular except to convert infamy from a mule to prestige on another character since most monsters have little incentive (and alot of risk) to actually fight players currently. And while players certainly have incentive the power difference between the players and monsters for the most part right now means you pretty much have to sneak up on them when they low hp or when you are 20 lvls higher. Still see alot of people in monstrosity just not alot in belligerence.

But yeah I like the idea of an instanced zone to do the fighting if we can keep zones for farming points off of normal mobs. Would help you know who wants to actually fight. And what might help alot is vastly lower the points you lose if you die while keeping the amount you gain the same and/or giving us more use for infamy like idk allowing us to buy the items with it.
    (0)