Player

Two Returning Players - Phoenix

Hello all! My friend and I are returning to the game after a bit of a hiatus and are looking for an LS with which to do the story missions and Adoulin content casually. Although we're not completely new players, we've been away long enough that our old LS is not all that active. If there are any LS's on Phoenix who are looking for relaxed players who want to have fun and beat up some baddies, we'd love to be a part of it. In-game names are Syfal or Jabedo. Also, if you want to communicate with Japanese players, I speak Japanese, and would love to translate while we do content.
    (0)

Player
    I'd create a new char on that server if youd wanna level lower jobs again, otherwise i have a nice group on Asura though if you could make a switch there
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Areud View Post
    I'd create a new char on that server if youd wanna level lower jobs again, otherwise i have a nice group on Asura though if you could make a switch there
    I'd love to play through the game with you, but I couldn't ask you to make a new character 'cause our play schedule is super casual. I'll think about Asura though assuming the finances are there to make the transfer and we can't find anything on Phoenix. Thanks for the reply.
    (0)

Character
    Powder
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Jabedo I have been looking for you in game but so far I haven't seen you so when you are on send me a /tell please.
    (0)

My blood type? oh! coffee of course!

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    Jabedo I have been looking for you in game but so far I haven't seen you so when you are on send me a /tell please.
    Hey Powder! Thanks for the reply. I was on a couple of times this weekend for a couple hours, but couldn't find you this time! I feel like we're playing phone tag but in game. Anyway, just wanted to let you know I wasn't ignoring your post. Hope to see you online soon. ^^
    (1)

Character
    Powder
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    Aww, Jabedo I am so sorry I wasn't on when you looked for me. I probably was taking a little break but, never for long. Are you still playing? If so, keep looking for me. I will keep looking for you. I hope you haven't given up on the game and are still playing.
    (2)

My blood type? oh! coffee of course!