Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mikan

Quote Originally Posted by Aarahs View Post
    Monk also doesn't get up to 5 hit negations on certain mobs. You're just whining that NIN's special ability doesn't completely blow MNK's special ability away.
    Nah, but they do get a huge HP pool which makes them invaluable as tanks, the best raw DPS in the game, access to some of the most OP Defensive abilities available, counter/Perfect Counter(which admittedly are less than useful thanks to AoE physical hits... but so are shadows), and two useful and amazing SP abilities.

So i mean, is it really so much to ask the now red-headed stepchild of Not-a-tank-or-dd gets an ability thats at least on par with the one MNK got from Day1?
    (4)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 04-15-2014 at 09:30 PM.

I applaud Karbuncle for the to-the-point explanation.

Here's an idea: make nin spells stronger if they're offensive. Also, this new one hour needs adjusting or utsusemi needs to be buffed to help it. Here's an idea:
    Utsusemi: San. Puts up 3 shadows normally like Ichi, but you can never lose more than 1 shadow per aoe, as opposed to all in one shot like Ichi and Ni.
    (0)
    I like playing dnc. But, as galka, they should have natural earth damage to most dnc abilities.

Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Nah, but they do get a huge HP pool which makes them invaluable as tanks, the best raw DPS in the game, access to some of the most OP Defensive abilities available, counter/Perfect Counter(which admittedly are less than useful thanks to AoE physical hits... but so are shadows), and two useful and amazing SP abilities.

So i mean, is it really so much to ask the now red-headed stepchild of Not-a-tank-or-dd gets an ability thats at least on par with the one MNK got from Day1?
    So agree with you.
    (0)

If it bleeds, I can kill it.
    If it doesn't bleeds...
    I can probably kill it too.

Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    The only way Mikan will be great for Ninja and give some boost to the job is making it a job trait.
    (0)

If it doesn't bleeds...

Player
    Heck ya trade Stealth for it
    (0)
    Last edited by Zerowin; 04-28-2014 at 03:25 PM.
    A time enjoyed is a time not wasted

Character
    Darwena
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Mikan as job traits and as new 1 hours, a skills that double the effect of ninjutsu (all spells).
    (0)

If it doesn't bleeds...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3