Player

Difficulty learning Delve spells

Anyone else find it difficult to learn Blistering Roar/Cacharian Verve/Droning Whirlwind because the current strategies involve Scholars stunning every TP move on reaction? Due to this it's really hard to learn spells. I know Tojil does Blistering Roar once pulled but sometimes the Paladin dies during the pull and if Tojil goes unclaimed for too long and resets, then your chance to learn the spell is reset too until it uses Blistering Roar again.

I hope the Developers allow BLU to learn these spells by either:
    1) Allow Blue Mages to acquire the spell from Wildskeeper Reives.
    2) Since many people may be dead when the Wildskeeper Reive is over, a death shortly before the killing blow is landed means the dead BLU will not learn the spell, to alleviate this, let Wildskeeper Reives drop scroll item for BLU to learn the spell like other mages.
    3) Introduce new Coalition assignments for parties of 6, similar to First Lieutenant Assaults. In this type of battlefield in which parties of 6 challenge a weaker version of a Naakual, BLUs can potentially learn the spell.
    (2)

None actually.
    (1)

Character
    Quedari
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I have more difficulty in getting my LS to let me come BLU than actually learning the spells. I'm currently 0/1 on verve and 1/1 on roar. Those are the only two runs I've been allowed to come BLU on since those spells were released, and those two runs weren't even with my main shell

Also, I believe they said when they released those spells they mentioned eventually adding in the ability to learn them from wildskeeper reives. I just with this would be implemented sooner rather than later.
    (1)
    Quedari: WHM BLM RDM SMN SCH BLU BRD RUN GEO
    Mykaell: BLM RDM WAR DNC WHM THF SCH RUN

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Draylo...
    My turn to come blu!
    (0)

Character
    Dragmagi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Honestly I'd just like more mobs that those spells can be learned from without trying to fight my way into a delve group.
    (0)

Character
    Kafrein
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm not sure why people think these are Delve only? I learned Carcharian Verve in a Wildskeeper Reive. You don't need to get the killing blow or be in the same party/alliance as someone who does like Besieged, I just learned it when the Reive ended.
    (0)

Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kafrein View Post
    I'm not sure why people think these are Delve only? I learned Carcharian Verve in a Wildskeeper Reive. You don't need to get the killing blow or be in the same party/alliance as someone who does like Besieged, I just learned it when the Reive ended.
    At the date of the OP, it was only available to learn in Delve as stated in the update that added the spells. The development team said they would look into adding them to Wildskeeper Reives and it was ninja added in the December update.
    (2)