Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Kaiichi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    @YosemiteYogorockBlondelle
    I was aware, Just tire of having two thousand places to have to go to just to find out an item is with someone else.
    (1)
    Warning: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say will be misunderstood, misworded, misquoted, and then used against you. For this is the law of the interwebs.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

I thought this would be a more appropriate place for previous posted reply Trash Can.

Tittle: Answering lllens Questions about what is all included in the Wardrobe Storage System?

Quote Originally Posted by lllen View Post
    <----Blonde. I have a question is there anything different about the wardrobe or is it a another sack, case etc.
    Almost sounded like your where going to ask me as my Blondelle character the question, LOL. It is an more organized version of the sack/cases we already have, plus it is for equipment only but there is ideas in maybe adding another just for crafting items/ingredients in the future as well.

I would love to see this done with furnishings in the mog house where there is a unit of storage just for the furnishings you will have on display inside your mog house and the storage number increases on the furnishing items would actually be for another separate storage system all together unlike it is now where both the furnishings and items, gears, ingredients are all in the same mog safe area but do take up quite a space just display them inside your MH and to add to it those mog furnishings are grayed out slot's you slide across going thru the list. Yeah this is great and all but I don't think furnishings and everything else should be sitting same category or the same place.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 05-08-2014 at 03:13 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

The Difference to auto management of the mog wardrobe is?

Well apparently I find out they didn't find a better way to have your mog wardrobe inventory space managed by not including an auto-management system for your gears in its inventory spaces but rather they would love for you to do it all manually instead. /sigh + figures, typical of the creators to ffxi. I can only hope that they just forgot to include that feature upon release of the new storage feature. {Anyone else feel this way?}
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 05-17-2014 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Just some productive layout of wordings in a sentence not sounding right upon re-reading it.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5