World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Recruiting New players Now Server: Asura ANY LEVEL Helping Hand

Hi guys
    Server: Asura
    In Game name materdark

I'm recruiting New Players and returning ones in Final Fantasy 11.
    what we would like do: Missions, Quest,Ranks, Exp party, and alot more. I am a high level player that would like to help new players and returning ones so let me know here or in game.

Updated
    For In game Unique items rewards (I will need to give you Gold World Pass if would like to join asura server)

More info here

http://www.playonline.com/ff11eu/gui...uitment01.html
    Items Reward you can get.
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11eu/gui...uitment02.html

I need to know who wants to join as I have only few members with me?
    Let me know here so that I can add you or give you a gold world pass here also if you can give me your in game character name please.

I need to know if you would like to join Asura server.
    1~) Character name
    2~) Server (if you are in a different server and would like to join let me know so I can give you gold world pass)

OR

If you have just started you can go here and Get FREE 14 DAYS trial that has some limits on.

http://finalfantasyxi.com/freetrial/

================================================================
    If you would like to help just add tags to this thread so we get more views and response thank you
    (Tags Keywords) that you would put in Google search to get to here.
    (1)
    Last edited by Manux; 11-17-2013 at 03:36 AM.

Player
    I may be interested in joining your LS. Just started today and would like to know the times you are online so I can send a tell your way.
    (1)

Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyniphia View Post
    I may be interested in joining your LS. Just started today and would like to know the times you are online so I can send a tell your way.
    I have sent you a friend request since I live in the UK is GMT 11.00am onwards
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Manux View Post
    I have sent you a friend request since I live in the UK is GMT 11.00am onwards
    Added you. Now to catch you online. :P
    (1)

Character
    Nubian
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Hey, sorry for the late reply. Like I told you in-game I'm totally new to the game and would like to have some nice people to socialize with while playing

In-game name: Nubian
    Server: Asura
    Timezone: GMT+1
    (2)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Hies!

A nice idea you got going there. ^^

I thought of a couple of things I felt like making mention of.

Firsties, in case you didn't know, a World Pass is no longer required for players to be able to choose a server for their adventures (this was changed back in 2007). I'm not sure if I would even bother going through the trouble for a Gold one myself, although I would very much like to get the Miniature Airship. :F

Secondsies, the status of the Free Trial is quite unclear indeed. I see the US website (http://finalfantasyxi.com/freetrial) seems to be taking mail-addresses (I did not try actually submitting a request), but the EU site (http://www.ff11europe.com/freetrial/) has been displaying the following for months (if not years) I believe:

Thanks for your interest in the
    FINAL FANTASY XI Free Trial.
    Unfortunately, because demand for the game has been incredibly high, we have filled our current allocation of access codes.

We will be adding more codes in the next few days, so keep checking back for your chance to play.

The FINAL FANTASY XI Team

That said, I might even create a thread about it to see if it could be clarified, though they are currently advertising a limited time 'Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition' trial of which more information is supposed to be posted soon. Perhaps they will finally sort the older pages as well.

I can imagine how fun it is to maintain different versions of the same pages. Silly stuff. =)

Anyone tried it lately? Not that I would exactly recommend it due to the limitations, but of course it does at least show the GUI and the way the game plays.

Just some thoughts~

Best of luck and fun to all of thee!

·—°/
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

You will find out that its legit website from square-enix US/Europe.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Indeed it is. ^^

The point is that the trial has been not available according to several official, legit, websites. One such site is the EU site you refer to (unsure if the US one sends codes as I didn't test it that far, as I mentioned).
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    Indeed it is. ^^

The point is that the trial has been not available according to several official, legit, websites. One such site is the EU site you refer to (unsure if the US one sends codes as I didn't test it that far, as I mentioned).
    Love to see US players signing up on it or EU player just to check it out.

I like the website design
    http://finalfantasyxi.com/na/

US version
    (0)
    Last edited by Manux; 11-28-2013 at 04:05 AM.

Character
    Snowpaw
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    If you'll have me, I'm willing to try any server right now. I don't know which ones are more populated. I'd be starting a new character since I don't want to pay to transfer my old one. It would be nice to have a Gold World Pass but I think transfers cost like...20 bucks? Anyway, I also posted on the forums about wanting to have a place to restart ----> http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-the-long-haul.

EDIT: Ok I understand how Gold World Pass works now I think....um...fill me in on how to do it if you decide to take me in. XD
    (1)
    Last edited by Snowpaw; 12-12-2013 at 04:09 PM.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast