Character
    Antonaki
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Wildskeepers drop conditions.

Can a someone (preferably a Dev) please tell me why i have killed Hurkan 18 times and only been getting the random crafting material instead of any of its actual items, i do not have all of its items, i do not have any of the new items that were added since the update (5 kills have been since then). An explanation would be nice.. none of the "its random and working as intended" bull i have heard used in the past.
    (3)

It's random. And therefore working as intended. >.>
    (1)

Player
    It'd be nice if there was an actual system and not just garbage.

Be thankful you haven't wasted as much time as I have on it. 50 Hurkans now. Still lack the item I would like.
    (0)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    It'd be nice if there was an actual system and not just garbage.

Be thankful you haven't wasted as much time as I have on it. 50 Hurkans now. Still lack the item I would like.
    There allegedly IS a system..........
    Not that we would ever have known....

But I agree with your sentiment.
    What would be nice would be if there were sysmes like in VW that tell you your standing when after you do something.
    (then ppl could focus on what they need/want)

Though as for getting "good" drops....

Why not SMN?

I earn about 20-50k bayld from doing a WKR on SMN... And 20K is when I show up and the Nakuaal is half dead.
    The new 2hr makes you cap w/e mystery conditions you get it seems... (I joined in a Morimar WKR yesterday... it was at like... 20%... maybe... did 1 Astral Conduit... did as many merit BPs as Leviathan could do... got the 115 sword, that weird str necklace and a T2 -ra GEO spell... so I must have "done good" according to the game's evaluations)
    And if you're there from the beginning... chances are you're gonna do Astral Conduit 5-10 times... Gotta love that JA timer reset momentum thingy.
    (0)

Character
    Quedari
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FaeQueenCory View Post
    I earn about 20-50k bayld from doing a WKR on SMN...
    Unless it changed with the update, the cap on xp/bayld received in WKR is 25k. But I do wholeheartedly agree, SMN is awesome for quickly getting evaluations. I spammed Spring Water at Yumcax many a night trying to get my Tamaxchi lol.
    (1)
    Quedari: WHM BLM RDM SMN SCH BLU BRD RUN GEO
    Mykaell: BLM RDM WAR DNC WHM THF SCH RUN

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Quedari View Post
    Unless it changed with the update, the cap on xp/bayld received in WKR is 25k. But I do wholeheartedly agree, SMN is awesome for quickly getting evaluations. I spammed Spring Water at Yumcax many a night trying to get my Tamaxchi lol.
    No clue. All I can say is that I've gone in with ~1k bayld and left with ~48k... So... Maybe I glitched or something... but it's what happened. (that time it was also just me, a pld, and another smn for like 1hr and a half before anyone else showed up)
    (0)