Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    And I think I stated myself pretty clearly. I know they aren't involved with RME. the spokesperson never even said anything about those three specific NMS even being involved with RME
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    There are a lot of NMs that we would like to address but since there are so many, it would be difficult to adjust them all at once. The purpose of the recent NM respawn and drop rate adjustments were aimed to increase the avenues for obtaining equipment in starting areas only.

We agree that the current condition of FINAL FANTASY XI doesn't fit to have users wait 3-4 days to encounter NMs and we would like to adjust this phase by phase. The reason why we are not currently adjusting NMs that are requirements for RME weapons is because they are directly linked to the difficulty of their creation.

We would like to carefully approach these adjustments as they offer valuable rewards and strong equipment that could affect the overall balance.
    Uh, pretty sure that does imply that they do think it's involved in RME creation. Relics have no time spawn NM requirements, empyrean already had those NM timers reduced, and mythic has 3 NMs with obscene repop timers(one is likely bugged, hello gulool jaja my friend). This post didn't ask anything about RME, so it's obviously a mixup.
    (2)

Character
    Tamarsamar
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Afania View Post
    The balance was already gone for past 5 months when log in campaign hand out defending rings
    Um. Beg pardon?
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    I love back in 2006 when they said Mythics would be the casual-player's alternative to Relic weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    FFXI Official Forums in a nutshell:

Quote Originally Posted by saevel
    The stupid is strong here.

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    The reason why we are not currently adjusting NMs that are requirements for RME weapons is because they are directly linked to the difficulty of their creation.
    It's not difficult, it just plain tedious and unpleasant. There is nothing challenging about the process of their creation nowadays.
    (5)
    Last edited by Kaeviathan; 11-25-2013 at 06:39 AM.

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    So do the devs have anything to say now that this has been clarified and not talking about any NM part of RME?
    (0)

Player
    Ummm I still think he/she said "There are a lot of NMs that we would like to address but since there are so many, it would be difficult to adjust them all at once."

"We agree that the current condition of FINAL FANTASY XI doesn't fit to have users wait 3-4 days to encounter NMs and we would like to adjust this phase by phase."
    (2)

oh god no one is asking them to "do it all at once" we just want them to get a move on. Would actually be cool to fight some of these. Totally not worth even trying at the moment.
    (5)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Rentwokay
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 75
    Okay, developers. You just announced this morning that you're giving away these three HNMs' drops as part of the next anniversary campaign.

How's that careful approach to these adjustments going?
    (4)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    It's called laziness Ren, they just wanna appease people and not worry about anything. Though imo, after over 0/120 tries, I think I'll just stop camping him and take the handout...
    (0)

There are a lot of NMs that we would like to address but since there are so many, it would be difficult to adjust them all at once. The purpose of the recent NM respawn and drop rate adjustments were aimed to increase the avenues for obtaining equipment in starting areas only.

We agree that the current condition of FINAL FANTASY XI doesn't fit to have users wait 3-4 days to encounter NMs and we would like to adjust this phase by phase. The reason why we are not currently adjusting NMs that are requirements for RME weapons is because they are directly linked to the difficulty of their creation.

We would like to carefully approach these adjustments as they offer valuable rewards and strong equipment that could affect the overall balance.
    you still have that difficulty, it's just the other people camping it and trying to get claim.
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast