Character
    Numquam
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

I don't like I can't ride a Chohobo when I have writ of summoners!

I don't like not riding Chohobo when I have writ of summoners!

SE-

Look, baby, you are fabulous, you are glamourous, but yer killin me here!

I needs to ride my chocobo when I has a writ of summons, ya feel me?

Fix it!
    (0)

Player
    I agree, there are a few to many restrictions that come with wanting to play PvM. I think, much like Relinquish works, players should have a flag they can activate like searching for a party, which allows them to participate, however it would take 5 ticks to activate and 10 ticks to deactivate, all of which time the player could not move or be attacked, or it would interrupt the process and cause it to restart.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Well this is probably to prevent people from chocoboing away. You can just take off the status when you aren't pvming...
    (0)

Player
    Part of the issue with that though is it cant be an out in the field thing in that case. What if I am running through Bub, I see a level 24 Tiger I want to attack, I am on my job of choice, but not flagged. I must then go back to my nation, change to be active for PvM, go back to the area, avoid agro due to now being capped at 30, search for this monster, and then I can begin my battle. The system would be much easier and more fun for players if you could just get off of your Chocobo, stand there for 5 ticks, become flagged for battle, and then begin your attack. Also I do not know how someone would Chocobo away, even if you used a whistle, the only way to do it in the field really, the person would take time to activate it, just make it so that when claimed by a Monsterplayer you can not use that item, or it can be interrupted.
    (1)