Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Rwolf
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I hear you, you're just voicing what you think the dev team's logic is. I'm not debating with you per say. I'm more so debating with the dev team's logic that creating spells with 6+ set points is a fix. It doesn't really alleviate or change anything. More I'm writing it in the small chance some of it is translated if this catches their eye.
    (1)

Character
    Larrymc
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I would further add, that the only way the 1 JA for a 6+ point spell would work is if they put Dual Wield III (or 4) or Triple Attack on a 6 point spell. Its really hard to give those up, and those spells take up lots of set points and slots.
    (3)

Character
    Kafrein
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Some kind of job trait unlocked at 99 which reduces the amount of spells required to set job traits, could really help and not be overpowered, I think. For example, Auto-Refresh, Triple Attack and Dual Wield would require less spells to set to unlock it, and some spells would give traits simply by setting by themselves, like the new spells do.
    (1)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kafrein View Post
    Some kind of job trait unlocked at 99 which reduces the amount of spells required to set job traits, could really help and not be overpowered, I think. For example, Auto-Refresh, Triple Attack and Dual Wield would require less spells to set to unlock it, and some spells would give traits simply by setting by themselves, like the new spells do.
    This sounds cool.
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I think it's time for us to learn mighty guard from Shinryu. Defense bonus with regain...
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2