Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonjustin View Post
    Thank you for pointing that out, I hadn't given this thought yet because of my anger at the job points. They fixed the problem though, I'm happy, now if only our new Job Points weren't basically completely worthless... Is it to much to ask to give us something good? I would have loved a Haste boost, 3/1024 per point or something, for now cap would only be 180/1024 but later on when the cap is at 30 we would have 240/1024 which is a very nice upgrade of nearly 9%...
    SE did say this was just the start of Job Points. I am hoping they will make a new Job Point for RDM that does like 3 more enspell damage per JP, for starters.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Psh MS or RS when SA/TA is up!!! Also to note that the crit dmg will only effect the first hit granted so does +ws dmg stat but that's beside the point. The point being having it only apply to one hit makes the stat kinda meh in the small amounts thf af gives. Though should still be potentially good on the single hits like MS or RS. Shame thfs can't make multiple hits crit like dnc.
    Climactic flourish still only works for the first hit in a WS (or attack round), though. It just lasts for several attack rounds. Not to mention, they are individually nowhere near the power of a sneak attack crit anyway. All the extra damage from a climactic flourish might give a damage boost similar to sneak/trick attack when combined, though, but that's just me guesstimating.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3