Character
    Parinne
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Test Server Application Question

Hi! I've been away from the game for just a few months, and it is wonderful to be back.

When I cancelled my account, I made the mistake of cancelling my PlayOnline ID instead of my character, so unfortunately, it seemed to have taken my character off of the Test Server!

After updating the Test Server, I attempted to enter the character select screen, but before it could progress, I received an error message saying I did not have a valid content ID. Realizing my above mentioned mistake, I tried to resend my character right away.

However, when I went onto the Test Server application page, it said that the Test Server is no longer accepting applications!

Finally, my question. Are there any plans to remove this hiatus on applications? I have been a part of the Test Server for many years, and I would very much like to again have access to this privilege.

Sorry for the essay! If someone could please answer this, I would really appreciate it.

-Parinne
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Teegrins, MakkotoParinne!

Test server recruitment is temporarily suspended.

Here is the official announcement: [EU] Temporary Suspension of Test Server (Oct. 15)

Moreover, it is not necessarily because of your actions that your character is not there. There have been several occasions where they have 'started with a clean table' so that everyone wishing to participate had to re-apply. I think that's something that might have happened there.

I hope this helps~

Balcome weck!
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Parinne
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Thank you! It's good to be back!

Also, I'm not from the EU region (NA player here), so I wasn't sure if that post was region exclusive or not. My brother, who only cancelled his character and not his ID, was able to get on the Test Server after reactivating his account with no problems. I suppose it varies from account to account.

At any rate, thank you for your input! I'll just hang in there and hope the problem with the data transfer gets sorted out.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    It certainly isn't too clear, as they usually post vie both, EU and NA 'users' when things like that happen, but for what it's worth, it seems to be mentioned on the other language sections as well, including Japanese, so I imagine it indeed reflects a global status.

If you and your brother had a similar status regarding content IDs and all, during the same time interval, then it would indeed seem that you cancelling the ID could have done it, unfortunately.

Hopefully they are able to resume recruiting once more again, and soon!
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.