Character
    Gyatsoo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Mog Locker Issues

I traded an Imperial Bronze Piece to my Moogle in order to access my Mog Locker on Saturday, November 2. Every time I clicked on the Moogle, he would tell me that my Mog Locker lease was valid until November 11 (not sure if that date is the right one). However, when I tried to access the items in my Mog Locker through the Mog House menu/interface, all items were greyed out and I was given the message "You do not currently have access to a Mog Locker." I waited until today, and I thought that maybe if I traded another bronze piece to the Moogle, it might let me access the locker. I thought, "Maybe I've just run across a little hiccup, and not a full-fledged bug." However, despite being told by the moogle after trading the second Imperial Bronze Piece that my Mog Locker lease had been extended to November 17, I still cannot access the items in my locker. I don't know if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong, but it's a little inconvenient.
    (0)

Character
    Quedari
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    You might want to talk to Fubruhn in Whitegate and see if your locker is set to "Al Zahbi lease" instead of "Vana'diel lease". The Al Zahbi lease only allows you to access mog locker in Whitegate and Al Zahbi.
    (2)
    Quedari: WHM BLM RDM SMN SCH BLU BRD RUN GEO
    Mykaell: BLM RDM WAR DNC WHM THF SCH RUN

Character
    Gyatsoo
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Thank you, Quedari! I suppose I shouldn't have jumped to the conclusion that it was a bug, but I often take breaks and come back to find that a lot has changed with the game.
    (0)

Thank you Zebulun_of_Siren for your posts concerning this issue and thank you for reporting it. It appears that this issue has been resolved; as such I'm going to close this thread. If this does continue to be a concern, please create another thread to further try to discuss resolutions or contact the Support Center at support.na.square-enix.com for assistance. Also, please state the steps you have attempted to resolve this issue.
    (0)